Part Two: I wouldn't have it any other way!

-Sorry guys if this is so bad. It's so horrible. But I've been lazy also I got school so here's another part if my horrible story. Enjoy! (WARNING) LOTS OF CRINGE- ITS SO BAD T^T

Prevoiusly on... Satogou: "My dear Gou..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We find our young heroes aiming for Lugia, The legendary Pokémon ever in its existence.

Ash jumps from the dock with Pikachu hanging on tightly to his shirt... Ash misses his land by a very close shot, until Ash feels a tight grip on his arm.

"Here, I'll pull you up!" A boy said.

Ash couldn't quite pin point who it was.

"Hey are you okay? You almost fell. If I wasn't there to pull you up, you would've fallen!"

And that's when Ash met him. A sweet boy, with charcoal hair, red highlights and the most prettiest ocean blue eyes. He was wearing a grey shirt with a symbol on it.

"The name's Gou! You're probably speechless because you're riding on top of a Lugia! It's breathtaking really!"

Ash couldn't say anything...

"T-the name's Ash..." Ash stuttered

"Nice to meet you Ash!" Goh exclaimed. He was happy of the fact that he wasn't going to be the only one on this journey.

 Ash: "So uh... what now? 

Gou: I guess we enjoy the ride on Lugia. It's so pretty up here...

Ash: I'm a little scared of heights...

Pikachu: Pika... (Yeah... same here.) 

Gou: Don't worry, Lugia will make sure we won't fall-

[Ash, Gou]: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Pikachu: PIKAPIKAPIKCHUUUUUUUUUUU!! (OH HOLY SH** WE BOUT' TO DIE! ASH HELP ME!!!)

Ash, Pikachu, and Gou fall into the ocean. Poor Gou can't swim, and fell in the water. All Ash could do was hear the Pokémon underwater... He didn't see Gou anywhere.

Ash's POV: Maybe he went on land already...

Ash kept swimming around for a few seconds until he felt something grab his arm. IT WAS SOMEONE!!! Ash wanted to scream, but if he did so, he'd lose air. He turned around and it was Gou. Ash could only see the bubbles coming from his mouth, he knew what to do.

Ash grabbed Gou's arm and swam up to the surface.

Ash: *Coughs*

Gou: *Gasps for air*

Pikachu: Pi...Pika (Ash I'm over here... You going to pay attention to me??)

Ash: Gou... were not underwater anymore... you can let go of my hand...

Gou: *Blushes* Nu-uh. I'm not letting go. I can't swim, If I let go now I'd sink!

A few hours later...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia: NOW ASH! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT!

Ash: Sorry...

Pikachu: Pika. Pika... (Not like humans can understand me. But.. sorry.)

Gou: Uh... Ash's mom? You know... Ash did save me drowning.

Professor Cerise: YOU ALMOST DROWNED?!

Gou: Yeah, but if Ash didn't save me, I would've died.

Ash felt his cheeks become a little red. Pikachu gave Ash "The look"

Ash: OH PIKACHU! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!!

Pikachu: Pikachu... (I'm just saying... I know a ship when I see one *Insert lenny face*)

Gou and Ash made eye-contact. They blushed at each other and then turned away from one another. Professor Cerise and Delia didn't what the hell was going on.

Few minutes later...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia: Are you sure you're going to be okay, Ash?

Ash: Promise!

Delia: Well okay before I go... I want you to eat everything on your plate even your vegetables, And-

Ash: Mom... Stooooop... *Blushes of embarssment.*

Gou looks at Ash. He sees Ash blushing. 

Gou's Pov: He's so cute when he's blushing...

Ash: *Looks at Gou* Hey Gou, You okay??

Gou: Yeah I'm fine!~

After they became research fellows at Professor Cerise's lab it was time for Ash and Gou to settle in.

Gou: I call top bunk!~

Well... You know.. what happened.

Ash ended up sleeping on the bottom bunk while Gou got the top bunk.

 Ash: "Night Gou."

Gou: "Goodnight Ash"

Pikachu: "Pikachu..." (Night Night...)

Gou's POV: I wouldn't have it any other way...

-This is the end of part two! SOOOO SORRY IF IT'S REALLY LONG. I WANTED TO ADD MORE DETAILS SO IT WOULDN'T BE BORING... THERE WILL BE MORE. I'LL BE DOING LITTLE SIDE STORIES ALONG WITH THIS. Not my music. Music by Frad-First date.- Bai! <3