The resiliant

"AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!"

Mard Geer: H-how strong is she!?

     With ice and fire, and both of their powers combined, punched the demon king's head to the ground. Which is caused the ground to crumble and fall below another floor from the impact. But a second later the demon rose back up and tossed Gray and Natsu off. Sasha fell as well but collied with Gray.
  They did a couple of tumbles but managed to stay upright.

Nastu: Fire...DRAGONS ROAAAR!!!

A massive blast of fire was shot from his mouth and towards the winged demon. However the demon flies upwards with an instant.

Sasha: Ice demon's WRATH!!

Gray: Ice demon's RAGE!!

Similar beams of ice shot open with their mouths and to the demon.

Gray's was a lighter blue while Sasha's was a light purple.

But still, the demon dodged it again. Flying in a circular motion as the demon summons up something massive.

"DER YGGRASIL!!!" Massive tree roots dropped down above the Fairies. Yet they were determined to destroy it.

With Natsu and Gray's crazy punches. Then Sasha's being logical and the most brain cells... summons a silver sword and a ice sword and begins slashing the roots until it actually crumbles into pieces.

Gray: Ice make......GUNGNIR!!!!

*the name is actually in Norse mythology to be Odin's spear*

(Everyone say ooooOoooo)
* I better hear it! *

  A gigantic ice spear rose up from the ground and towards the winged demon that's still in mid air. Right as it gets closer the demon noticed something and it shatters revealing to be Natsu and also Sasha.

Natsu: Cold!!!

Sasha: Let's do this Natsu!

'They were both inside the ice?!'

Natsu: Fire dragon's GLEAMING FLAME!!!

Natsu locked his fingers and pounded them on the head.

Sasha: Ice demon's Zeroth SCYTHE!!!

    She summons up a ice like Scythe. The weapon was jagged and massive and when she swings it it cuts though the air. But the demon quickly moved away and grabs the two dragon slayers. They tired to struggle again and then the demon first drops Natsu. Since they were close to the ground he tumbled a bit. Seems he lost interest with that dragon and focused on the dragon he still has in his arms.

    Just then, he flies even higher up and used his arm to pull in Sasha close to him. As it made her waist and arms restricted. Yet she try desperately to struggle but the more she moved, the tightener it was.

Mard Gear: Slim.....beauty.....yet so reckless..

    He smirked as they are now above the clouds and next to the moonlight glow. Her comrades call out to her.