Strange dream(remake)

CHAPTER FIVE - Stange dream

"Ugh....where am I." Sasha opened her eyes seeing herself in a room.

Somehow it felt familiar however she hasn't have any ideas where.  The walls were pastel pink. The ceiling was a white textured. The floors. Shined wooden tiles. However she hears heard a baby crying continually.

"Well this is the first ..." she thought.

She spots small crib right ahead in the corner. Sasha now towards not even making a single step.

  She looked down into the crib and to her surprise it was a baby with white skin with short jet black hair.

   Then she heard footsteps behind her as she saw young woman with light short brown hair ended the room and started to hold on to the baby gently.

"Shush, it's okay... my little icy flower."The young woman sweetly sang to her.

"Good night Yuki," She kissed the baby girl's forehead as the baby fell asleep, she gently put the baby back to the crib and she walked out the room carefully not to wake the baby but leaving the door partly closed.

    Sasha didn't say anything because she was curious what going to happen next. She extended her towards the door, as her hand went pass it so she went through the door and went through the door like it was nothing. It lead to the hallway and she glanced at the window seeing a young boy having fun outside what to seem that it was his friends.   
    She looked away from the window seeing the same woman next to a large, tall man, hugging her telling her that he loves her and gave her a passionate kiss on her lips. A mouthed a few words for her.........

Just then It goes dark.....