Final hope

Yeaa my art styled changed :))

Y'all are so nice....... I can't handle this much kindness.
Thankyou so much for commenting on the chapters and telling me your reactions. It really pleases me and I just can't...I don't have any words to explain it but Thank you u all so much...
Also y'all much better commenters than my Voltron book- JKJK those guys are bomb too :) ( and I mean it in a good way)

—check it ouuut👁👄👁❗️—

Btw I'm going to change the cover again- and this one will be 100000 times better :))

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE- Final hope. Feels like a star wars movie.....

Where we left off

High up in the sky. Feeling the rush of cool gliding through her hair. Such a fine day to go out and fly. 
However it's a battle field right now and it all up to the female dragon slayer and her father to destroy the magic destroyer pillars called the face.

Sasha soared far and wide to each of the scattered faces on the left of Fiore while her father takes care of the ones on the right.
She spreads her arms out as clouds of ice mist came right out of her hands and coated each pillar she flew pass. A couple minutes passes she finally finished her last pillar and flies back to magnolia where her father also completed his task. She landed back on the mountain her father instructed, there he was.

"Any problems, child?" The dragon asked and Sasha shook her head.

Xardrus: Good. It seems the black magic inside you that caused you to have black ice is shut off on command.

Sasha now realizes and noticed that her magic is back to normal.

"Yes.... but h-how?" She asked her dragon while she looks down and her hands.

Xardrus: You channeled a power that naturally came to you. And for that I'm proud....
Just then he noticed Sasha's lightning scar I'm right at the center of her chest.

"Ah almost forgot. You child are showing too much skin young lady.

Sasha: Aaand there's the protective father mode. You were there. I don't know how my clothes disappeared! Unlike Gray, I know where I put my clothes if I every took them off. 

"Excuses-Excuses. Here, I found this coat on my way back here." He hands out a dark coat tailored coat.

Sasha:... um please tell you didn't happen to steal or got it off from a dead person...did you?

Xardrus: Do you want it or not?

"....Yes..." she sighed in defeat.

"What do you say then?~" Her dragon slightly chuckled.

Sasha: Can I have it please?

Xardrus: Hmmm I don't know CAN you?

Sasha: Ugh..Dad...MAY I have it please? Oh ...great and powerful Ice dragon king that's my dad?

Xardrus: See? Was that hard to ask?

Sasha:...You were just waiting for the perfect time for me to say that.

Xardrus: I don't know what you're talking about.

He lifted his head like some kind of mighty god.