First adventure (remake)

CHAPTER FOUR- First adventure

No ones Pov

   Sasha nodded as said her goodbyes to Levy and Gajeel then headed Ezra.

Sasha:..you needed me?... 'am I trouble....'

Erza: Yes, we are going get the culprits that knocked you out and have them apologize to you.

  Sasha was about to say. "No it's ok." but Mira steps in and leans into her ear.

"Listen to her." Mira said. Sasha quickly nodded her head in agreement.

"Good. In 5 minutes, we'll meet at the front of the guild hall and head towards the train station," Ezra walked away to grab who knows what things she going to pack. Sasha sighs and turns around to face Mira.

Sasha: Mira, what was that for?

"Come on Sasha! This will be your first experience of your first adventure in Fairy tail." Mira started to giggle.

Mira walks away as Sasha looks at her going back to the bar.

Sasha:....what did I get myself into...

     After that, she walked up stairs to the resting room. Bringing down her bag and headed back down stairs to meet Erza in front of the entrance.
Sasha's eyes stares in awe to Erza's many massive stacks of suitcases by her side.

Erza: Are you ready to go?

Sasha: Why are you bring all of that? Isn't that a bit too much?

Erza: Nonsense. I better be prepared for a time like this.

"But we're only getting someone....." she mutters under her breath.

Erza: What was that?

Sasha: Nothing!

Sasha's Pov

   More anxious than ever, now arrived at the platform of the train station. The thought of it made me sweat and swallow
my throat.

"Are you Okay? Sasha?" Erza asked and I pretended to just stretch.

"Yeah! I'm fine." I tried to make my voice as normal as I possibly could so she won't suspect anything.

    We went on the train but now I started to feel nauseous. I have to keep my act together and stay strong as long as I can.

   Moments felt like hours as I felt the continued dizziness from the train. Till finally, now arrived to a small town called Twinlar Sivli, a small town close to the mountains down to the north.  Erza gotten out first, then next me standing on the platform.
This made me a slight more relaxed at we were not moving anymore.

     Suddenly as I stepped outside I looked up and my eyes widen.

    The town was completely in shambles. Burn, scorn marks. Rubble and smoke. I looked to Erza who's in complete rage and I stared back at the mess.

  Just then, more explosions occurred further to the side.

"Follow me." She ran straight ahead.

"Oh........we're leaving our stuff here?" I nervously looked at her stuff unattended and worried about my stuff, maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring my bag... but I should trust her..

  So I did exactly that. I dropped my bag next to Erza's luggage's and followed her.

"Where are we going?!" I followed behind as she looked around for any clues.