True Ice past

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE-True ice past

Natsu: Your evil plans end here..

"-Oh its great to see you Sasha. I didn't see you there." Natsu looks at her. While Sasha expression turns blank.

Sasha:.......

Gajeel: ...She was right next to you you moron.

"Sasha?" Silver spoke

Then everyone fell silent from Silver sudden question.

Silver: ...I could see that your okay now Sasha

Natsu: Do you know him?

Sasha ignores Natsu's qesuestion and talks back to Silver.

Sasha: Yeah... right before I was unconscious, you doing god knows what to my body..

Silver: What?-

Natsu: ARRRG WAIT! It's the guy who froze the Giants village!

Gajeel: Hmmm and he smells like ice stripper over here.

He thumb pointed it out to Gray.

Juvia: The same pefume as Gray- Samma!?

Sasha: Yea that's what I said you two do have familiar scents.

Gajeel: Not just that Sasha. He smells like you too.

Gray: Tch no way...

Sasha:...I..Don't wanna think about..that..

Silver brushed it off and ran up to Gray.

Sasha: GRAY!
She tries a to block Silver from getting to Gray but he was too quick and grabs hold on Gray.

Silver: I'll get him...

Gray: WHAT?!?

And the two of them magically teleport away from the others.

Juvia: Gray-Sama!

Sasha: They vanished!?

Just then Sasha heard whoosh sound. Then a second later she and the others were lifted off the ground by multiple tornados. While the fairies actually flew, one made of Iron fell back to the ground with ease.

Gajeel: THAT'S NOT GONNA WORK AGAINST IRON!

He used his arm to transform it into an iron rod but the other demon blocked it with its bulky arms. Then the skeleton man turns into a dark smoke and heads towards Gajeel. Until Natsu jumps onto of Gajeel's back and kicks him. Yet with the skeleton man, nothing can seem to harm him. Natsu kick just passes through him.

Natsu: HUH?!

Then he heads towards Juvia which she doesn't even know what direction he's at.

Sasha: Juvia! Behind you!

Juvia looks behind her and used her spell to attack the skeleton.
Juvia: WATER SLICER!

Two water blades were thrown directly at the skeleton but he zig zag dodged them.

Sasha managed to aim directly at it but it only passed him like it was nothing.

When Gajeel saw this he got distracted and got an elbow jab by the demon he was suppose to fight.

Juvia got hit as well, making the both of them stumbling on the ground.