7 Years of sorrow

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Seven years of sorrow

January 16, X784 Tenro Island. Eradicated by Acnowlogia.

Once again, Acnowlogia disappears from sight....
The surroundings waters were searched and investigated for half a year afterwards.But no survivors were found.
And now.... Seven years have passed

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!?!!!!! YOU GUUUYS ARE ALIVEEEE!?"

Sasha Pov

I woke up by a scream of two people I thought I would never see....Jet and Droy but older. But feeling someone's touch right at my side. It was Laxus, sitting next to me while Jet and Droy. Two began to freaked out that Laxus was here.

Sasha: You guys look so older!!!

Jet: SASHA!

Droy: We missed you!!!

Laxus:[evil stare]

"Eeeep!" Both of them became frighten of Laxus

Sasha: Laxus...calm down

"But I'm already calm.. from you holding my hand dear." What was he talking about. What hand? I looked down and by surprise I still held his hand. But I let go.

Sasha: O-Oh! Sorry..

Meanwhile~
No one's pov

The rusty fairy tail guild hall

A certain fire mage kicked the man that was about to hurt older Romeo flies high to the sky. Actually to the wall....

Everyone's reaction was priceless but one by one the men from twilight ogre got beaten up

The fairy tail members looked to the entrance seeing everyone that was In Tenro island back and well

Natsu: YO WERE HOME!

Sasha: HEYY GUYS!

Gajeel: Hmph

Happy: Everyone!

Cana: WHERE'S UALL BOOZE AT!?

Wendy: We've come back!

Macao: You... You...You Guys!?...*Jaw dropped*

Laki: So YOUNG!!!!!

Nab: THEY HAVENT EVEN CHANGED AT ALL SINCE SEVEN YEARS!!!

Vijeeter: WHAT HAPPENED?!

Lucy: Well....

Once when Jet and Droy explained to us what happened we all found our way together with also the other member in fairy tail that also grew too. Max was there, even Warren... heck also Bisca and Alzack we're there too but way more older. We actually found out that Mavis used our magical power and transformed it into a magical barrier which we all fell asleep for 7 years...