Motion sickness(remake)

Chapter 6: Motion sickness

Sasha's Pov
I snapped myself back to reality and opened my eyes.
Was that a dream? When was the last time I ever dreamt something like this? I ate that mushrooms few hours ago..  it couldn't be poisonous? I checked that mushroom from my edible plants book I brought in my bag...MY BAG!
——————————————————————-
No one's POV

"MY BAG!"

She sat up immediately which alerted the others.

Lucy: Hey, you're up!-

Sasha: Where my bag?

Lucy: What?

"Woman! WHERE IS my bag???" She held onto her shoulders  however Lucy smiles and pointed down.

Lucy:...it's next to you

"...oh." She held onto her bag once more and lowers her head nervously.

Sasha: I'm sorry- I got important things in this bag....

Lucy: It's okay! We didn't have a proper introduction but Hi! My name is Lucy! You met Erza. But here is Gray!  This is Happy and Carla. They're exceeds.

"Hello..again.."  Sasha said looked around the two benches to pointed to and nods and awkwardly smiles at the ones who were awake.  
     She noticed Lucy sitting next to her. Gray and Erza sitting in front from the seat facing them. Natsu and Wendy sitting across from them and Happy and Carla from the other side as well.

"Sooo Sasha.. what magic did you use to destroy those two golems? Your hands glowed." Lucy nudged her.

"Yea and you summon an Ice wall with an instance. That's impressive - even though it got exploded midway." The shirtless jet black mage, Gray, says as Sasha nervously smiles.

Sasha:..T-thanks..

Gray: Are you an ice mage?

Sasha: Uh..sorta?

"Sorta?" Lucy asked until a sudden shake trebles in the room.

*RUMBLE*

Sasha held her hand  on the window to catch her self from the fall but she looked outside and noticed the background was moving.

".... Are we on the train again?..." she nervously sweat -drops as her face turns pale.

Erza: Are you okay? 

Sasha sat back down and slightly fumbled her  fingers.

"Sorry.. I have to be honest with you as much as my stomach can handle it."

Ezra: Handle what?

"Well you see since ....I'm a dragon Slayer I have motion sickness." Sasha casually blurts out.

"Oh I see." Lucy nods

"Hm." Erza rested her hand on her chin and elbow on her arm,

"Make sense.." Gray nods as we'll

The three casually replies and oddly Sasha looked more confuse as how well they are taking it. Meanwhile the Exceeds drop in awe as the sudden news.

But a moment of silence after that made them fully understood.

"Wait what?!"

Everyone: Dragonslayer?!

Sasha: Y-yea..I'm an ice dragon slayer....suprise...

"EEEEEEEEEHH!?"

Lucy: Like and actual a dragon trained
dragon slayer or Lacrima?

"Uh. Yea a massive over sized ice breathing flying lizard...." she chuckled.

Lucy: Whoa! What's amazing!

Happy: We got another dragon slayer on our team!

Sasha: Another? How many is in Fairy Tail?

Lucy: Sooo see those two on the other side?

Sasha looks to the side of the isle seats and spotted A small blue hair pigtail girl and a pick hair boy completely passed out on their seats.

Sasha: Really?!

Lucy: Yes and the man you met with perching s is also a dragon slayer.

Sasha:..No way.....

'The seem exited to not startled I was a dragon slayer..however something else was bothering me. What about......him..' She wonders. As the thought of him still slipped into her mind.

  A couple of minutes later,  the train slowly stops and now they were back to Magnolia.

Everyone got our of the train...more slower than others.

First it was the pink cherry blossom hair boy crawled out of the train. As for Wendy, she also walked out similar to Natsu but looked very wobbly like she was about to fall.

For Sasha, she stepped off the train and inhaled the fresh air surrounding her while  holding her bag.

Lucy, Ezra and Gray were already at the front waiting for the three dragonslayers

Happy: Natsu! How are you feeling?

Natsu: a bit better...ugh...

      As he tunes to the side he noticed Sasha.

Natsu: Hey! yYou're that girl that I grabbed your boobs!

Sasha: W-what?! WHY?! 'He's so blunt on everything-what the heck...!?'

She jolted back suprised.

As Natsu gawks Gray felt a deadly force down his spin and went buddy buddy on Natsu.

Gray: Awe crap ...Dude now is not the time!  make a run for it!

Natsu: You can't tell me what to do Gray - Eeek!

  He looked behind his back seeing a shadowy red eye Erza.

Her quick grasp held onto  Gray's head and Natsu's head.

Erza: Natsu ...Gray....where are you going?

Her shadowy hair swirled out of control while the boys panicked.

"Eeep!"

Erza: You were SUPOSE to be apologizing to this girl after earlier incident !?

Gray and Natsu:*Trembling* HAVE MERCY ON US!

"Now I want you two to apologize to her right now!!!" She yelled and she pushed the two boys towards Sasha.

"I'm sorry..." Gray apologized.

"Yea me too also for grabbing your boobs- *NUDGE* What!?" Gray nudges Natsu's shoulder.

"It's.. okay ...I forgive you."  Sasha came over to them and embrace both Natsu and Gray then she something into their ear.

"It was good..knowing you guys......in advance....."Sasha says which made Gray and Natsu confuse.

As she steps back Ezra still had her dark aura around her.

Gray: E-Erza?

Natsu: We apologized to her! What else do you want us to do?

"EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE VILLAGE.!???"

Natsu/Gray:....gulp