The Flame

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR- The flame

Gray: No way.... thats...

Lucy: That's one of the dragon that came out of the eclipse gate..

Flare: What?

Carla: So it should have gone back 400 years...

Atlas flame: hmmm this... I...

Natsu: Pull yourself together, uncle.

Atlas flames: I remember..... Igneel's son.

Carla: What is going on!? Zilconis's memories was much clear!

Wendy: It's probaly form the ice...At its core residential thought may be based on strong-willed but still very frail magic...... By being frozen from the ice magic for so long part of his memories have been clearly damaged.

Atlas flame: Ice.. YES...ice...the world was covered in ice.

Natsu: Uncle, are you talking about the village!?

Flare: What... happened.... please tell us....

Atlas flame: Hmmm..... that guy I... mistook him... for something else...

Lucy: That guy?

Atlas flame: Yes a single human... changed the world to ice...and he looks like the two of you.....

Natsu: Who? Gray and Sasha?

Lucy: Gray never knew about this and Sasha is a dragon slayer she wouldn't do this.

Sasha: Wait wait wait! Sorry was it done by one ice wizard?!

Lucy: Did that one wizard did all that to the village...!?

Flare: Why would he....

Atlas flame: That man... thought... he thought I was a demon by mistake... he froze the entire village to eradicate me... An exorcist mage... A devil slayer.

" A devil.. slayer!?" Confused Natsu.

Lucy: There god slaying, dragon slaying and now devil slaying magic !?

Wendy: Magic to defeat demons?

Carla: I've never heard of that kind of magic before....

Sasha: 'No wonder that ice worked on him... a devil slayer did that.....that's terrifying....'

Atlas flame: Hmmm it's all a bit foggy... I am... What was I?

Flare: YOU ARE THE GUARDIAN OF THIS VILLAGE! THE FLAME OF THE GIANTS!!!

Atlas flame: HMM....

Flare went down to her knee basically kneeling to the flame dragon. "Somehow I beg of you!! Please save this village!!"she pleaded

 "Somehow I beg of you!! Please save this village!!"she pleaded