Battles

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Battles

"Wendy?..." the Master softly spoke while however still injured

Wendy: MASTER!

Gramps: So you did found me then..... but I'm fine wait... Sasha what happened to her....?

Wendy explains to the master how about a strange guy possibly being Zeref did that made Natsu scarf now black and her ice powers black as well.
Wendy: But I'm not giving up on you! I'm going to help you !!! I will heal the three of you no mater what!!!!

Time skip
Ok so Doranbalt shows up again with a teleport orb telling Natsu and the others to go with him out of the island before it's too late

Doranbalt: Mavarov's been beaten, too!!! There are even more terrifying people in Grimoire heart! There's no way you can win!!!!

Natsu: So what?! Does that mean you should blow the island up!?

Wendy: This island is scared land of our first guild master grave is here too... if they attack it then....

Lucy: I don't believe this!! If they do that it's gonna be a disaster.

Happy: We came here to protect our guild!!!

"ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING AGAINST THEN?! YOU'RE JUST SOME MAGE GUILD !!!!!" Doranbalt shouted.

"Hey! Listen up, I don't care if it's the magic council or Grimoire Hearts ... it's make hella no difference. Anyone who lays a finger on the guild is an enemy and I'll DESTROY them all." Natsu came closer to his face but very scary looking

"You heard him right if you mess with one of us then there's going to be a war

"You heard him right if you mess with one of us then there's going to be a war." The all look at the voice behind them it was Sasha sitting down up right.
But she gave a more deadly glare towards Doranbolt far off to the distances

"Sasha your awake!" Wendy shouted

Sasha: Yeah.. I'm awake.. to kick more ass..

Then later Doranbalt teleported else where. Leaving the group entirely alone but the same time still with each other.

Lucy: Sasha are you okay?

Sasha: Yea I will be...... when I beat all of those dark mage scums...

Flashback~

Sasha's Pov
I looked around my surrounding seeing a big tree.

Sasha's Pov  I looked around my surrounding seeing a big tree