WAR

Very old art work
Ughh cringe -2021

Thankyou for 1k reads you guys! You have no idea how happy I am for this! And for that here is what I drew!

Before reading the the chapter go check out my newest story here on my acc I'm going to update the first chapter in February kk?
Well if you like Voltron then I highly recommend you to read it very soon!
https://my.w.tt/ouctP5f2ST

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE- WAR

After the hot springs the group headed to a Inn to sleep for the night. Sasha explained to the girls she had another set of magical powers and when Erza heard of this she wanted to help her out..... maybe because she likes swords so much and plus she always wears armor...
All the guys were dress in there Pj's while Sasha's clothing what just a tank top with baggy/fluffy pants. Strange thing to say, Sasha didn't felt like sleeping. So she went out of the room her group was in and heading went outside just looking at the starts. Then she  smelled a scent that was familiar before

Sasha: I thought a nice spa day with calm your nerves and sleep easy....guess not.

The familiar voice chuckled but sighed.

Gray: That battle with that demon made me curious to ask you something.

Sasha: Oh um sure?

Gray: How was it you as well could alter the ice... I mean your an ice dragon slayer but a silver maker.

Sasha: I'm going to make you stop there because I had no idea I could even do that.... let's say I was testing my power..

Gray: Testing your power?

Sasha: yea....

The two fell silent for a moment after her respond, however Gray was curious once again.

Gray: That necklace.... who have that to you again.

Sasha: This? It was from my dragon.... before he disappeared...

Gray: Oh sorry I didn't mean to make it like that.

Sasha: It's fine.... why you ask?

Gray: Its just... it looks familiar....

Sasha: Familiar? Like you seen it before.

Gray: Not on you... someone was almost wearing the same necklace like that... but I can't remember..

Sasha: Oh well I bet this person is special.....

She wishes she remembers where she was given this as Sasha clutches onto the necklace and Gray noticed her eyes reflected off from the sky,

He placed his hand on his shoulder and Sasha smiled.

The next day

"PORLYUSICA!!!! HOW ARE LAXUS AND THE OTHERS!???" The guild master of Fairy tail yells as he worries for his grandson and his members,

[Advisor pharmacist Porlyusica]
Porlyusica: They're alive....but been heavily damaged by mashup ryuushi.

Sasha: A poison?!

Porlyusica: Yes.... it's a strong poison, normally even just a little is enough to cause death...I'm not sure whether they'll be able to recover completely... And Laxus... his body's is especially damaged... it's a miracle he's alive.

Gramps decided to go check on them but
before gramps went in Sasha called him.

Sasha: Master... may I also see the Laxus and the others....