Screw it

every vote counts y'all

Every vote counts ....

-----------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER TWELVE

To the change to embraces their own reasons the day of the sclass promotion exams arrived
while they were there while everyone from the S class teams are now on the ship. They all began to complain about something. Why where they complaining ?
Perhaps because it's -

Lucy: SUPER HOT!

(well there you have it)

Sasha: It should be winter now but why does it feel like summer.

She complains while she sweats all over the place. Even though she's wearing black shorts and a overlarge white crop.[Top picture]

Lucy: I'm going to melt!!! I'm going to turn into ice cream and happy is going to eat me!!

"That sounds yucky." Happy replied as he was on the table and looks flat as a pancake.

"Aye uck.." Sasha mumbled. While to get sick to her life.

Levy: You two look really slovenly like that.

She sat down on the chairs with Cana and Wendy.
Lisanna: Aren't you hot in that Juvia?

Juvia: No but....if I had to say ...GRAYSAMA'S NAKED BODY LOOKS HOT !!!!

Gray: HAAAAAWWT!!

His entire body was naked head to toe on the chair.  While with Sasha who is having the same reaction as to Natsu and Wendy And Gajeel. Motion sickness.

Natsu: Tell me about it.

Later Natsu decided to stand up and wobble around the deck.

"I FEEL BAAAAAD!"He stands on the edge ready to puke off from ship.

"I feel woorse!" Sasha still at the same spot ready to die.

Natsu: Why can't Wendy cast her troia....

Sasha: She *ugh *has no choice to, she is Mest's partner.

(a few complains from being super hot XD?)

"Hey! I can see it ." Lucy yelled for joy as with everyone turn instantly looked towards the island straight ahead.

       A large an island on top of an island mildly small, rocky and steep island covered by lush vegetation, possessing large formations just outwards from the ground, one near the shore, protruding above the sea, and the other near the center of the island, overlooking it as the latter has a pair of waterfalls falling down from it in a small lake below.

     Topping such second rocky formation stands the most distinctive element of the island a gigantic tree with a gnarled, mildly curved trunk, ending in a number of large branches which sustain something that has been described as being similar to being a large, flat section composed of earth but it was crowded by a multitude of normal-sized trees. Such marvelous plant possesses a multitude of similarly large, curved and twisted roots, which right below the trunk sustain massive lumps of earth something which creates some sort of covered area right below the tree itself. (I know amazing right)

Sasha: Incredible...

Just then someone interrupts the tension. It was the guild master himself.

"It said that fairies used to live on this island." He stands on top of the ships upper floor.