Chapter Sixteen

*Ari'sPOV*

Can you imagine? It has been eight months since the Chanelle incident.

Every now and then, I would wake up in the middle of the night, screaming because I had a trauma with what happened.

Now, screw Chanelle. Cato, has been the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for. He was the only person who stayed with me the whole time, and helped me go through all the sh!t that has happened.

Which reminds me, I haven't heard of Riley ever since. After the bullying of Chanelle and Cato before got worse, she turned her back on me and ever since, I never saw her. What bestfriend does that? Apparently, her.

An arm snaked around my waist, burying his head on my neck; I didn't need to know who was it, because I do know who it is. "What are you thinking about?"

I smiled, turning around as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Just you." I said, chuckling and kissing his cheek.

"You're so adorable." He cooed, pecking my lips.

I gaped at him, "Did you just call me adorable?"

"Oh my gosh! The bad boy called me adorable. Holy crap, I need a camera!" I exclaimed, jokingly.

"Your bad boy." He said as he rolled his eyes. I was about to say something else, but I was cut off by warm lips, placing on mine.

As he pulled away, I pouted and playfully glared at him. "Can't get enough of me? Baby, I'm all yours. You'll have more than you can imagine." He said, as he winked and smiled, showing that cute dimple!

I immediately blushed as he realized what he said. I looked at him and hit the back of his head. "You perv!"

"Wow, my girlfriend can be violent. Oh, and only for you." He said, winking.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing a pack of Doritos inside the cabinet and sat down on the couch.

"Share with your boyfriend, babe. Sharing is caring." Cato said, plopping down beside me and was about to reach out to take my precious Doritos but I swatted it away.

"No! Mine." I playfully said, eating another piece.

"Now that's mean, babe. Share or I'll have to force you. Choose." Cato smirked, and amused look on his face.

"And if I don't?" I challenged, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Well, then I guess I will just bring someone else to the waterpark." He said as his smirk got bigger and he ran a hand in his hair.

Did he just say waterpark?! Holy dimples!

"Waterpark?!" I squealed, grabbing a handful of chips and shoved it all in his mouth. Nowaywas I goingtoturndownanoffer, whichincludeswaterparks!

"There's your Doritos! Now bring me to the damn waterpark!" I excitedly said. Gosh, I haven't been to the waterpark since forever.

"That was easy." He said, as he leaned down and planted a long, soft kiss on my lips.

I need to get my swimsuit! I'm so excite--

As soon as I remembered something, my excitement died down and my lips turned into a frown.

"What's wrong, princess?" He came closer to me, with worried eyes, and cupped my cheeks.

Myscars.