Chapter Nine

I could not believe myself that I actually confessed my feelings for Cato. I don't know, but it just.. spilled. Me and my big mouth, I know.

"W-What?" Cato asked, confused was clearly seen in his face.

"N-nothing, it's not important. I-I uh, better go. See you around." I stammered as I tried my best to not be stopped by him.

"You're not leaving until you tell me what you meant by that." He said in a serious tone, making me sigh in defeat.

"I-I'm sorry. I c-can't." I looked away from him, my body was already shaking of nervousness.

"Please, Ari?" He said with pleading eyes and he grabbed my chin, to make me face him.

"I like you, Cato. not in a friend way, but way more than that. There, happy?" I confessed and nervous that he might not feel the same way.

But instead, you know what he did?

He crashed his lips onto mine, and I felt so shocked.. His soft lips on mine felt.. perfect.

After the kiss, we pulled away. He started to speak up and said, "You don't have to deny anything anymore. Because I like you too, Ari. Ever since I stayed in your house and ever since we became so much closer."

I never felt so happy in my entire life. I like him, he likes me back. Isn't that feeling just so wonderful?

He hugged me tightly, of couse I hugged him back too.

"Why would you like a girl like me? There's a lot more beautiful, smart, tall, popular, rich, and just gorgeous, unlike me. I'm nothing like them." I replied, pulling away.

"Because, I don't like them. I don't care about their outer appearance. But you, Ari - You're beautiful inside and out. You may have had a rough past, but we're both the same. When I'm with you, everything seems so.. real and I can be myself around you. Only you can give me this feeling. If only I knew you had a rough life, I would have stopped being a bully and not made your life a living hell." He sighed, as he put his hand on his hair, and looked at me with his mesmerizing eyes.

"Shh. It's okay. You didn't know, and plus, everybody makes mistakes. Thank you." I said, as a tear rolled down my cheek.

He held my cheek and wiped the tear away, then hugging me after.

"Do you remember the time when I asked you if what was the reason why I kissed you?" Cato asked, a small smile started to form his lips.

I shook my head and said, "No. You haven't told me yet."

"Well..." He trailed off, and continued while he looked deeply into my eyes.

"I couldn't help but I had to kiss you. I already fell for you, Ari." He said and pecked my lips.

Hearing those words from him made me safe and very, very, happy. Happier than a little kid opening a big gift on a Christmas morning.

"We better head to class, now." He said, and held my hand.

I nodded my head and picked up my bag. Me and Cato was walking side by side, and he wrapped his right hand around my waist protectively.

Suddenly, I was pulled away roughly from Cato, I looked at the person and it was Cato's girlfriend.

"What is the meaning of this, Cbear?" She asked in an annoyed tone, and looked at me in disgust.

"Um, actually.. What we had wasn't real, sorry to say. but I realized that I love Arisela." He said to that girl and held my hand, entwining our fingers together.

"You're seriously going to replace me with.. that? Are you trying to make me laugh?" She said in a sarcastic tone that I swear I hated to hear so much.

"Let me talk to her, kindly." I whispered to Cato in his right ear.

"You, get out, leave me and my Cato alone, and shut the heck up. I don't want to see any of your pathetic plastic surgeried face, and please move away from the sunlight. I hate the smell of burning plastic. Got the message? Now, shoo." I said in a completely plain face with no emotions. She looked shocked herself, and I'm sure I pissed the soul out of her.

"You can't tell me what to do." She growled and glared at me.

"Oh really? because I just uh.. DID." I replied, emphasizing the 'did' and chuckled at her expression.

"Whatever." She huffed, flipping her stupid blonde hair and stormed away to who know's where she went. Don't know, don't care.

"Good job, babe." Cato chuckled and hugged me.

Hearing him call me babe just made my stomach erupt with butterflies.

"Thanks." I kissed him on the cheek and we both left to our classes.

--

Hellurr lovelies! I am so sorry for not updating for quite a while. School has been pretty much keeping me very busy, especially when it's almost Christmas! (which I'm going to go on a vacation to the Philippines on January something) and yeah, I have to finish my works! and hopefully I can be advanced to grade 8 <3 anywayy, hope you guys like this chapter! Please do continue to be patient with me, because I am trying my very best to make you guys happy. <3 Oh, and one thing! Go read and check out 'Zurvivors' by ClauAnne! Please, please do! it would mean so much! it's a very interesting story :) Thank you so much guyss. lolove you guys a lot! xox

-vote, comment, fan, share!-

- Ira xox

Instagram: _iiraceexox

Twitter: IClauriii_

Go follow me! :* p.s I'm doing this contest for you, my dear fans, and readers! It's a cover and banner contest! so whoever makes one, and I make it as my main cover, will have a shoutout and a dedication to the next 2 or 3 chapter! :) message it to me. <3

Next update: Might be after 2 or 3 weeks! depends how many reads, votes, comments etc., it gets! but if I'm not busy, and in the mood to write, then I will update in no time! :)