Prologue

The soft wind swiftly touched my skin, slightly shivering at both the chill breeze and what I was about to do. I tilted my head and I stared at the beautiful night sky where the stars in the heavens twinkled almost brighter than the previous days... or maybe that was just me?

What a beautiful night to leave this cruel and ruthless world, huh? I chuckled bitterly at the thought. Flashbacks of my pathetic and miserable life slapped me across the face to remind me how I really am a nobody in this place. Who knew I could actually muster up the courage to be standing on the side railing of our apartment building? It was a thought that had been running around my mind these past months, but I was scared -- I still am. Who would be crazy enough not think so? Me. I think I'm getting crazier by the millisecond with all these catastrophic things life throws at me with no remorse... But at the same time, I want to forever silence all these pain and sorrow that eats my very soul alive every. single. day. I want to put an end to my misery, to be specifically honest. I drew in a deep breath, grabbing on the rails ever so tightly at the thought. Ah, overthinking kills, huh? I would be in seconds.

"Jump!" A voice in my head loudly screams. Should I? I mean, what is there left for me anyway? I have nothing to lose and nothing to commit to. I have nothing and no one. And on the brighter and BRIGHTEST side out there, not that I have any choices left to stop me, everyone wants me gone. forever. I chilled at the very idea... how cruel people can be when jealously bites their ego to the very bone. everyone wants me gone... and I learned it the hard way possible. Might as well fulfill their wishes & desires, right? It's a win-win situation for us all.

My chest was pounding like crazy. I was going crazy -- no, I was going insane. Tears trickled down my face remembering all the painful traumas I had experienced for such a long time and now, I'm finally putting an end to it.

5...4...3...2–

"Ari?! STOP!"

That voice... I know that voice. But why?

-------------------------------------------------------------

CLICK NEXT AND READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Don't forget to add this story in your library and VOTE! 

Thank you for all your love and support. It means the world to me! xx

Keep in touch with me through Instagram & let's connect: @baesiic

With love, 

Clau ʚїɞ