47. Selfishly Generous

⚠️THERE'S BEEN A MIX UP!⚠️

Parker is turning seventeen, not sixteen. My dumbass wrote his sixteenth birthday MANY chapters ago. I forgot about it, always felt that something was off, reread my story, and figured out why it felt so...gross to write. I hope you're not too upset with me for taking so long to update!! That said,

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Gyorgy's POV

"Parker!" I beamed, unable to deaden my excitement. I was so happy to see him!

"Gyorgy... Why are you here?" The teenager asked curiously, seeming a bit conflicted by his emotions.

"I... Um... Damien..." I stuttered. "He wanted me to stay close so that he could keep an eye on me."

Parker frowned a bit as he stepped over to me slowly. "Why?"

My breath left my lungs as he got closer to me and I shook my head and shrugged while silently stumbling over incoherent nonsense.

"You don't know...?" He inquired, stopping a few feet in front of me.

Again, I shook my head, unable to speak as the teenager stared at me.

"You look terrible," he said, making me blush darkly. "Have you not been eating well? Or drinking water? You look really dehydrated."

"I'm...I'm sorry," I mumbled, not knowing what else to say. "Parker, I... I miss you..."

The teenager looked taken aback by my words when his eyebrows furrowed a smidge. "What?"

"I'm sorry I stressed you out so much. I never meant to. I was just scared..." I confessed.

"You didn't have to be. I'm able to protect you from any and everyone," Parker said, his deep voice giving me goosebumps.

"Park, I don't want to cause you more stress...I don't want to make you even more frustrated...but...I want you... I want us..."

Parker's eyebrows knitted together deeper and I couldn't help but blush even darker over my cheeks as he glared at me.

"I know it's a selfish request. I do... But can you blame me for being so annoying? I've never felt so..."

"What," Parker asked.

"So...deeply..."

"Obsessed," he suggested quietly, sounding hopeful.

My eyebrows twitched as I'd thought over my relationship with the teenager and I tittered upon realizing. "I am obsessed..." I whispered back almost inaudibly.

The seventeen-year-old blushed heavily within seconds of my confession, and a small smile tugged his lips. "Are you?"

"I am... I'm obsessed with your bad behavior and your cocky smirks..." I admitted while he stepped closer to me.

"Yeah?"

"I love the way you tease me even though at the exact same time I hate it..." I whispered as he cupped my face with one hand and grabbed my waist with the other. "I hate that you're so much younger than me, but I love how you're so dominant..."

"Yeah?" Parker huffed, moving both of his hands down to my behind, giving it a rough squeeze before lifting me up.

"I'm obsessed with how hard-headed and smug you are," I breathed as I wrapped my legs around his waist while he carried me through the house and over to the backyard. "How strong and protective you are..."