3. Study Date

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
@bxbsaremythingg

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

Parker's POV
3 days later...

"AH! AH! OW, Parker, that hurts!"

"Quiet down. You'll wake up Daughn."

"OW! Parker, please!"

I rolled my eyes and backed away from the blonde senior, and he rubbed his eyebrows. "I don't want you to tweeze my eyebrows anymore! They're supposed to be bushy and messy!"

"No. Your eyebrows make you look like an elderly teenager. Even worse, you look nothing like Gyorgy when you let them grow out. I gave you a choice between tweezing and waxing and you chose tweezing."

"I thought it'd be faster," Kyle whined.

"Good God," I muttered. He may have looked an awful lot like a blue eyed Gyorgy but Kyle was nothing like him. He was too damn stupid.

"Is it too late to start waxing?" The eighteen-year-old carped.

"No, just lean back," I told him as I placed the tweezers down and stirred the popsicle stick in the pot of cobalt blue wax.

"How'd you learn how to deal with wax and facial...stuff, anyways," Kyle asked.

I rolled my eyes as I carefully lifted the popsicle stick and applied the wax underneath his eyebrows. "Vaughn showed me."

"Really? Who'd he practice on?"

"His husband..."

"What?! Damien?!"

"Yeah. Stop moving."

"What'd he wax?!"

"His eyebrows. He cleans them up every now and then," I said, putting the popsicle stick back in the wax pot.

"Wow... Vaughn's pretty brave. I could never think of inflicting pain on someone as scary as Damien without fearing that my life would come to an abrupt end."

"You don't think I'm as scary?"

"I haven't inflicted any pain on you and I don't plan to. I think you're scarier than Damien. Th-that's why I'm sitting here and letting you wax me," Kyle said quickly, flinching when I tapped on the hardening wax underneath his eyebrows. "You have a gang leader as a guardian, an entire gang to do whatever you say, you're tall and strong, and you have a glare cold enough to leave people shivering for two hours after you've hardly looked at them for a single second."

I smiled and ripped the wax under his right eye, making him scream.

"Thank you for fearing me. It really makes my heart flutter," I said, rubbing the reddening  skin for a moment before ripping the other strip of wax from under his left eyebrow.

"Ow~!" He bawled, tears streaming down his face like little, steady rivers.

"You're fine," I scoffed, grabbing the popsicle stick and applying some wax between his eyebrows. "This shouldn't really hurt since you don't have much of a unibrow."

"Are you done after you wax it?"

"Yup. Then we can get your homework out of the way and you can head home."

Kyle seemed to pout a bit and I smirked as I set the stick back in the pot. "Ahh, you're not falling for me already, are you?"

"W-what?"