48. Do You Still Love Me?

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Parker's POV

After cooking dinner, I set up the dinner table and then walked over to the living room to fetch my lover.

"Gyorgy," I called, running my fingers through his beautiful, silky brown waves while he laid on the beige couch. My stomach flipped as I thought about how he'd become so submissive to me, and my face burned when he purred under my touch. "You can come into the kitchen now," I mumbled, running my knuckles along his jawline.

So chiseled... So sexy... I want him so bad... But I guess I should let him eat first. We've already done so much throughout the day.

"I can't move~," he mewled adorably. "My legs shake too much."

My blush had darkened and I'd felt the urge to scream as my crush had turned his sparkling eyes onto me.

"I'm sorry I sound so immature, or perverted, rather..." he whispered softly, "but can you please help me, Parker?"

I lifted my arm to cover my quivering lips that yearned to shout about how cute Gyorgy was, and responded: "Yeah, yeah. Just sit up and I'll help you out."

My crush nodded and did as I'd said, and I moved to lift him onto his feet, and ushered him into the kitchen. "Thank you," he said seductively, rubbing over my chest as he slowly sat down in his seat.

"Don't talk like that if you don't want to be attacked," I mumbled, sitting down across from him.

"Like what? I've been speaking normally the whole time. If I sound weird it's probably because my throat is sore..." he said, blushing over his cheeks.

"Then why'd you rub your hands over my chest so slow while you sat down?" I questioned.

"I wanted to make sure that I didn't fall into my seat. My ass is sore, too," he pouted in a titillating manner. "What, did you think I was trying to tease you? After you've practically paralyzed me from the waist down already?"

"Yeah. To keep me from having any stamina for tomorrow's party," I scoffed.

Gyorgy silently turned his head to look down at his plate and cleared his throat before changing the subject. "What did you make? It smells and looks really good," he mumbled.

A wide smirk stretched my lips and I rolled my eyes before explaining: "I made Vaughn's borscht. It's the first dinner you and I had together. Remember? The very first day you and I met."

"Oh," Gyorgy mumbled, blushing a dark crimson as a small smile formed on his swollen lips. I had kissed him rather roughly throughout the day... But only because I was so ecstatic to finally be with him. And God, did he look stunning with plump, reddened lips...

"It's amazing that you remember that, Parker. A bit scary, but...amazing," he tittered, making my heart beat quicker for some reason.

Was it his tone? How soft he spoke? Or maybe the raspiness in his voice from sucking me off so much earlier? Tch. Whatever it was...I loved it.

"Scary how?" I inquired.

"Because you were only eight," my crush giggled. "Your incredible memory is scary. I can hardly ever remember what I had for dinner last night... How much else do you remember from your younger days?"

My eyebrows and lower left eyelid twitched instantaneously at the question, and I quickly turned my face down to my food as I'd experienced a short flashback of my biological father beating me.