51. Realizing Fantasies

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Gyorgy's POV

"I asked you a question, didn't I?"

"Yes. I should've answered, I'm sorry..."

"You're not sorry. You're bad," he growled, sliding his left hand onto the back of my still aching thigh. "And you know what happens to bad dogs."

"They're punished."

Parker had not wasted any time to tie my wrists together, nor did he bother asking if the robe ties he'd wrapped around them and just above my knees were too tight. Even though I made a few groans, grunts, and sounds of protest to imply my small amount of aching discomfort, he completely disregarded them. "You're lucky I'm patient," he suddenly deadpanned, cocking me a side eye. "Otherwise, I'd give you a real reason to bitch and whine right now."

"But the ties around my knees are—"

"They could be tighter, Gyorgy."

I shut my pouty mouth and reveled in his domineering tone that so-casually and disrespectful trivialized my complaining. "Move your wrists over your head," he then instructed. Upon doing what he'd told me, he hooked my makeshift handcuffs onto the bed frame and then took a seat beside me on his bed. With both hands, he rubbed over my chest, abdomen, hips and thighs, slowly squeezing my aching quads.

"You know what I'm gonna do," he asked lowly, his voice a little deeper and huskier than usual. I shook my head, clueless, as he moved his right hand up to play with my lips. "I'm going to milk you dry. I'll keep making you cum until you start shooting blanks. I'll overstimulate you until you beg for me to stop, and even then, I'll keep going..."

My stomach twisted and I could feel my balls starting to ache already. It wasn't a dull, dreadful kind of pain, though. No they throbbed persistently with excitement. Overstimulating them sounded a little rough but I couldn't imagine it to be worse than getting blue-balled. Still, I figured I should ask: "Do I get a safe word?"

Parker narrowed his eyes at me, seemingly annoyed, and then blinked slowly while exhaling a deep breath. "Sure. Let's make it 'Skittles.' I'll only let you use the word twice though."

"Skittles? Like your old bunny?"

"Yes. Now you only have one more chance to use the word."

"Why...? Oh! But I was just—"

"Careful of what you say, Gyorgy... I'll be back," he said simply while tossing the comforter over my body. Upon standing onto his feet, he stepped over to the bathroom and kicked everyone out. "I gave you plenty more time than you needed. It's time to leave," he said sternly.

"Hey, look, I tried to leave after I finished but these goons started feeling me up, licking me all over the place, and started something new," Gabe explained briefly, sounding nonchalant as two other voices frantically spoke over each other.

"Really, I don't care if you guys keep the party going, but I want to be alone with Gyorgy right now," Parker said simply, his voice sounding so deep, rich and mature.

"That is Gyorgy that you're with out there?!" A familiar voice inquired, seeming rather panicked. I frowned as I tried to chalk up who's voice it was that sounded so uneasy and recognizable, and when I finally did realize who it belonged to, I was furious.