14. The Manager's Son

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Parker's POV

Sasha and Tricia had ended up renting an Airbnb and it was packed with college students; since Gabe and I found it hard to speak to each other over the loud music and dirty group of girls grinding on us that refused to believe we were sixteen and seventeen, we just decided to sit and scan the room for our crushes.

"If you're sixteen then explain how your voice is so deep," a brunette girl asked me as she nibbled on my neck.

"Are you stupid? It's because of puberty," I said bitterly, somehow making her laugh.

"You're funny," she cackled.

"No, I'm not. You're just drunk," I stated, looking over at Gabe who was ignoring the neon-blue-haired Asian girl that circled her hips over his crotch.

"Hey, I think I see Casey. Will you be alright if I go talk to him," he asked me.

I shrugged and waved my hand dismissively. "I'm not a wee child. I'll be alright," I chuckled.

Gabe smiled at me and got up, knocking the Asian girl into the brunette in my lap. "Hey, can you get me a drink," I asked them. "First one back to me, gets a kiss...or something...?"

The girls looked at each other and immediately took off, leaving me alone. I sighed a big breath of relief and watched Gabe as he walked up to Casey from behind, and spoke in his ear. The redhead whipped around, and even though the house was dimly lit by constantly changing colors, jumping from red, to blue, to green, and many more colors, it was clear that Casey was blushing and he missed Gabe. Within very little to no time at all, they had both leaned into each other and kissed one of the most sensual, longing smooches I'd ever witnessed. I averted my gaze from them as they reunited, and my sight accidentally landed on Gyorgy. But he wasn't with Sandy!

I stood up to make my way over, and my blood immediately began to boil when I saw a shorter guy trying to make my crush touch him. I hurried over, watching as the guy pressed his chest against Gyorgy meanwhile my crush appeared to be kindly asking him to stop whilst holding up his drink. Just as the shorter guy turned around and pressed his ass against Gyorgy's crotch, I gripped the short guy's throat and forced him into the fridge that Gyorgy stood beside.

"Parker!" My crush shouted as I strangled the twink.

"I promise you, little man, that if I ever catch you standing as close as a yard to my Gyorgy, I'll break you into pieces. I'll stomp your limbs into a pulp, do you understand me," I seethed against the black-haired twink's ear.

"PARKER! That's enough!" Gyorgy scolded, gripping my arm. His abrupt touch completely shattered my tough-guy persona, and I allowed my crush to take me into a bathroom.

"He was forcing himself onto you. I saw it happen," I said weakly as my body shook, worked up by a cocktail of emotions.

"That doesn't mean you choke someone out! Parker, I could lose my job! That's my boss's son!" Gyorgy berated.

"So you would have preferred it if I let him force you into doing something you didn't want to do? Or let him lie to your boss and get you fired because you didn't sleep with him?"