10. Macarons

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Parker's POV
One Year Later...

I was a couple of months into my junior year, and Gabe, Noah and I shared almost every class together and lunch. The only class we didn't have together was gym. I mean, we all had the same period for it, but we had different coaches.

And right now, we were all at lunch at a Panera that Wilson had driven us to. Our school didn't allow off-campus lunches, but Vaughn paid off the principal so that we could hang out with Wilson since he'd graduated.

He and Noah had finally made their relationship official so they were boyfriends, and every time Noah had the chance, he would sit in Wilson's lap. And every time he did, Gabe would sit in my lap just to mock them.

Although we'd all been together for a year, Noah and Gabe still shared bickering attitudes and untrustworthy feelings towards the other, and they always threatened the other's life.

"Bitch," Noah muttered as he clung to Wilson's arm while he and I read over the Panera menu. "Midget," Gabe retorted, clinging to my arm. "He's mine," our Korean friend whispered, sticking his tongue out at Noah. The short Cuban boy burned red over the bridge of his nose and cheekbones as he glared at Gabe, and just as he opened his mouth to say something, Wilson gripped his chin and kissed him. "Relax, baby," the redhead muttered.

"Yeah, relax, baby," Gabe snickered. I lazily picked my hand up and smacked him. "Shut up, Gabe."

"Yeah, shut up, Gabe," Noah sneered.

Wilson and I sighed as we read over the menu. "Children," I groaned. "I know...I can't wait to raise five with Noah," the red-haired man chuckled.

I smiled at him and shook my head. "You guys'll be fun as parents. But if you don't make me the godfather I'll kidnap your children and raise them as my own."

Wilson laughed and eventually we all ordered our food, sat down, and started a conversation about how college was going for our red-headed friend. Unfortunately, just as the conversation was getting deeper, a few girls had came over and began talking to Gabe and I.

"Hey, we're sorry to interrupt," a pink haired girl started. "But we just had to come over and say something," an asian girl with platinum blonde hair added. "You guys are really cute," the third girl with dark brown hair said.

Gabe looked at me as I sat to his left, then across at Wilson, then me again, then across at Noah, then the girls, and then me a third time. "Do I have to say it," he whispered.

"Thank you," Noah beamed towards the girls. "You all are beautiful, too!"

"Thank you! Thank you so much," the girls giggled.

Noah smiled at them a bit longer, but when they lingered at our table his head tilted and his eyebrows furrowed. "Is there something else...?"

"Well, it's just," the pink haired girl began. "Do you guys have Snapchat?"

Gabe looked at the girls and then at me. "You want me to tell them?"