𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

Accepting a request from Faragonda, Ares had healed the wounds present on the unknown girl's body. Most of them not draining too much energy but leaving her lying exhausted in bed by the time it turned 3 pm.

"Ares come on, we're gonna go check on the girl" Musa grabbed Ares by the hand physically dragging her towards the infirmary, walking into the small room where the girl lay unconscious.

Flora pats her forehead with cold water as she began to stir awake, she quickly kept from the bed to sit up. "Oh my, four days. It's been four days?" She quickly stood up to face the three girls who looked at her hands worriedly, she was begging for the location of a person named Piff. Stopped suddenly before falling back asleep.

Musa went on about how crazy she was, Stella and Bloom walking in during her rant. "What's her name?" A questioning Bloom stood behind Flora as she shook her head "We don't know yet". They looked between each other both in concern and confusion when the nurse walked in. Assuring the group that the young girl was fine.

They nodded before turning to the girl who was stirring awake once again, "where am I?" A voice like gentle waves asked the question. "You're safe at Alfea".

"You had a dream about someone named, Piff" Flora offered her a glass of water when the girl grabbed both Flora's shoulders asking for the whereabouts of said Piff.

She later backs down as Flora calmed her, as Bloom spoke up with an idea about Piff. "Piff is your bonded pixie, isn't she?" The others turned to her with questioning looks before she explained.

"Fairies and pixies can bond like sisters, right? She was the first thing on your mind when you woke up" Ares turned to Bloom in surprise, "you actually studied?" Bloom sparing her a shrug before turning to Stella who gestured towards a sleeping pixie. Its small body huddled into a ball as it lay on a miniature bed.

"Thank goodness" she smiled looking down at the creature, her stomach rumbling for a second as Stella loudly offered a sandwich seemingly out of nowhere and quite loudly.

"Stella doesn't shout" Flora scolded as their screams woke up the pixie, causing her to burst into tears. The girls stood in a circle around the girl, as she ate. "So this is you all's school, correct?" She looked up at the group as they nodded.

"Yes, I'm Musa" they started as they went around the room, stopping at the girl who's revealed her name as Aisha. "I couldn't save the pixies" she stated as the girls began to ask questions pertaining to them. "How many are there?"

"A village full?" She held the side of her head before Bloom approached "a village? And you live with them?"

"Well not exactly, I'm a friend" Musa took a step forward with another question, slightly overwhelming Aisha. "Girls calm down, if she wants to tell us, she can. But when she's feeling better" Ares looked to Musa who pouted as Flora nodded, placing a towel on her forehead "thanks Flora, Ares" she looked between the two as they smiled.

"I'm sure Mrs, Faragonda would like to hear about this?" Bloom took a seat beside the girl, "it would be dangerous to get involved" she held the towel to her forehead as Bloom shook hers.

"Well, maybe we could help?" Bloom offered gently as Flora offered her a potion mix that could help her gain back her magic energy.

"My family and the pixies have always been close, every year we go to their village to visit them. But this time the village was empty, the pixies were off to the dark woods for a nature ceremony, and only Locket and Blinky made it back with the news that the others had been kidnapped by terrible shadow creatures" she took a breath followed by a sip of the potion before continuing.