𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

"The girls are coming here later tonight" Ares sat in the salon chair as Cyprian nervously sat in the other getting his hair cut. "Why?" He questioned, lightly flinching as the barber attempted to ignore his avoidance of the scissors.

"One. Stop avoiding the scissors, their trying to fix your hair and, Two. Today's Halloween, it's like a holiday they have here on Ear- the US" she stopped herself from the last comment as the boy agreed to allow her to continue "they were invited to a party, so they are coming after classes are over"

"Why didn't you have classes today?" The barber snipped at his wet hair, letting it finally fall in place. "Mrs. Faragonda said it would be best not to go to any classes as it might influence something..." she spun her hand around itself as he let out a hum in acknowledgment.

"And what about you, I know for a fact you had training today" she crossed her arms, the lady continuing to do his hair in silence. "I had a date so I asked to skip" he chuckled as Ares scoffed "when Professor Silva heard it was with you, he gave me a whole lecture before he finally allowed it" Ares uncrossed her arms with a smile "he really thinks of you as a daughter, it's sweet" Cyprian finished as the barber did as well.

"All done" she whipped the robe off him, shaking all the hair onto the ground as he stood up. Holding his hands to either side in presentation before asking "how do I look?" She chuckled before getting up, "like a 1990's Leonardo DiCaprio, but silver." her smile was big as he was one of her childhood crushes.

"Is that a good thing?" He asked genuinely as the barber spoke for the first time since they entered "it's a very good thing, how will you be paying?" She walked behind the cashier, Ares pulling out her wallet as Cyprian stood confused. "Wait it's my hair I'll pay" he pulled out his wallet as she placed her hand gently over it "you don't have the correct currency to pay here" he let out a quick "oh" before stepping back.

He looked at himself in the mirror, playing with his new hair, a large smile plastered on his face. "You ready?" She slid her wallet back into her pocket, before looking at him. "You like it?" She chuckled at the sight as he quickly turned to her, nodding to both her and the barber before offering Ares his arm.

"The movie starts in 45 minutes so we can head there first and get food during it?" She spoke to the boy, only smiling in response. "What's up with you?" She tightened her arm around his as he faced forward "I'm just happy" she rolled her eyes to keep from showing the gentle blush on her face.

"I am too...never mind" she groaned before putting on a fake smile, lightly tensing her arm as a black-haired girl approached. "Ares!" She smiled brightly only standing about a foot away. "Mitzi, it's good to see you" uneasily spoken as Cyprian kept a straight face looking down at the girl.

She made eye contact before her sights turned hungry "Oh~who's this hottie?" She held her hand out in front of her, Cyprian turned to Ares with scrunched eyebrows as she tilted her head to the girl gesturing for him to shake her hand. He obliged as the contact remained for longer than either of the pair wanted. "I'm Cyprian, her boyfriend" he spoke casually as the words caused both of them to show a slight smile.

"Oh." She slowly let go of his hand, before turning to Ares with a smirk. "Hey, it was great seeing you but we're going to be late if we don't head out" She spoke confidently before Mitzi frowned "well I'm having a Halloween party later tonight if you both want to come!" she invited last minute not realizing she had seen Blooms invite and couldn't care less.

They walked past the girl quickly, only leaving a "maybe" as their answer. "Who was that?" He asked as he slid his arm around her waist, she chuckled lightly before answering "we used to be best friends, then I found out she was bullying Bloom so I broke it off" Cyprian frowned a nod as they walked into the busy theatre. Teens around their age waiting in line for the door before the two found their end.