𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

"They never give us enough food around here!" Stella slammed her silverware against the table "my breakfast is gone but I'm still hungry" she slammed her forehead against the hard wood as Tecna spoke to the others about an upcoming event that somehow had to do with the planets.

"Tecna can I have this" sending puppy eyes to the girl who acknowledged her lack of emotions, she sighed as Stella grabbed at the apple on her plate.

Another one forming directly next, then another and another, she gasped as her hand slid through it as if it wasn't there. "It seems my work is improving if I can trick the fairy of the sun" Professor WizGiz spoke to himself as he passed the students, the stack of apple vanishing to show only a couple of biscuits which were immediately gobbled down by the Princess.

"This is the worst day ever, my hair is frizzy, my breakfast disappeared, and we have seven hours of class ahead of us-" her complaints were cut off as flowers appeared in front of her, leading down the table as each girl sat at the tables earned one as well.

"Good morning students, I hope the flowers got your morning off to a cheery start" Professor Avalon walked through the center of the room, each of the girls greeting him as he passed. "Purple is my favorite color" The girl whose favorite color was blue spoke up, the girl who favored sage green agreed.

"Last night you had a dream that touched your heart didn't you?" Placing his hands on her shoulder she immediately agreed, "it was about my birth parents, I'd like to know more about them" she looked up to meet his eye as he nodded, asking her to meet him in his office before taking his chance to leave.

"Didn't you say he had angel wings?" Tecna turned to Ares with a questioning look, she shrugged as she picked up the flower that had been given to her.

She eyed the flower, feeling dark magic flow out of it as she conjured her flames. Continuing as it formed around each pore, causing it to shrivel and dust away as she let it go "he sure did" uninterested she finished her meal and made her way back to her dorm to change for her day full of classes.

She slipped on a grey oversized shirt and a white tennis skirt before leaving for her class. The students raved about the new teacher, the once boring classroom now filled with blushing students.

Sat in the back of the classroom, she watched as the girls excitedly placed a bouquet on his desk. Ares groaning in frustration at the sight, it's not that she didn't agree that he was attractive. But he gave off the same kind of magic energy the monsters in the caves did, and the unsettling feeling never left her body as he remained nearby.

The man entered the classroom, fancy garments displayed on his tall build as he gently lifted the flowers. "What a lovely bouquet, I'm not sure I've done anything to deserve this" she smiled gently down at the flowers, "it's the least we could do after your sweet surprise this morning" Flora smiled as she explained his reason for deserving them.

"As you know, this class is called cognitive analysis, you'll learn how to hone your senses and look for destabilizing, perhaps even discover new powers with yourself. For example..." he walked towards the back of the class, looking down at Ares before facing the other students again. "Ms. Peters here has mastered the ability to use technical incantations" the class awed at the teachers' praise.

"And I know if she had used one of those incantations on the stone, it would have shattered immediately" he snapped his fingers, adding a bit of strength to his statement. She thanked him for the kind words as he continued his lessons

"Now, let's start with an easy question" she paused as the students anxiously awaited the question. "Who was the first fairy" he crossed his arms at their synced response "Clairol"