𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

The sound of stomping heels caused eyes to turn to the six girls who raced down the hall. A smiling Ares turning to the origin of the noise to see hands reaching out to her, Flora pulled her by the arm as she handed Ares a heavy blue cloak. Similar to ones she's seen witches wear.

They stormed through the large gates into the forest as full clouds and rain-filled their vision, a dark figure in the distance looking over at them.

Looking past the trees the girls approached the figure, immediately noting them to be Mrs. Faragonda they followed her back into the dense green forest and towards a lake.

The waters were rough as they neared the shore, now looking up at a large metal pillar, standing at the height of buildings you'd see in major cities. Flawless skin made apparent as Ares scanned it, noting a strong sense of magic seeping out.

"This is why I called you here, this tall boulder appeared out of nowhere this morning" she scowled at it as if it had done something to harm her, turning to Tecna as she scanned the material.

"That's strange, it's as if it's made out of nothing. It's neither matter nor mineral" she turned to Ares with a concerned look as she gazed upon Faragonda, harsh eye contact exchanged between the two before speaking again.

"Bloom, Flora, Stella, Tecna, Musa. I need you to use all your magic to destroy this thing at once" the girls exchanged looks, determined nods signaling their agreement as they made their way back to Alfea, hoping to wait out the storm that was irritating most of them.

As the storm calmed and the sky turned blue again, Bloom hurried the group towards the lake as Faragonda awaited.

"Is everybody ready?" Bloom looked up at the stone, waves hitting it every second only to be followed by a heavy splash. Each girl transformed, leaving Ares on the ground as she watched each magic attack fail. The Winx falling to the ground in exhaustion as their magic energy depleted.

Ares sat with her knees up, elbows on knees as she grabbed her head for ideas. A dense surge of dark magic flashing behind the group, turning to see only heavily shaking trees as the rain started up again.

Bloom asked the others to head back to the dorm, noticing their exhaustion with the heavy release of magic and the heavy weather phenomenon. Only Ares stayed back after many protests from her younger sister, claiming she could handle it by herself.

"Bloom I know you can, but I have nothing better to do" she laughed lightly before taking a seat, watching her younger sister throw everything she had at the stone she knew was never going to break.

The ember glow around her blue-laced body slightly disintegrated as the attacks kept leaving her body with no result.

Visibly exhausted she began losing stability in the sky, Ares running over to catch her now falling sister. De-transforming as soon as she made contact.

Feeling the slight burden of her sister's weight she activated a certain part of her magic, what she now called "body sense" was the ability to increase the life force of herself or someone else to increase their strength temporarily.

"Sensus Corporis" she muttered lightly as the incarnation flowed over her.

Walking quickly back towards the school, approaching the large black gates only to be stopped by a man in a similar cloak to the one she wore earlier.