𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

"Faragonda called me to her office again" Ares stuck Cyprian with her wooden sword, he grunted before knocking her off. "Again? What else could she want?" He complained, cutting their previous conversation short. "I'm not even sure anymore, I know it has something to do with Cloud Tower but they didn't give me much else"

"Are you sure you're going to be able to handle it?" She scrunched her brows, his attacks stopping for a second before reassuring his question "how do you mean?"

"Ares, you just barely got permission to use your powers again. And she already wants you back on the field?" She nodded at his frown, grabbing the water bottle with her fabric-wrapped hands. Chugging half of it down before Cyprian requested it, tightening her ponytail as she watched Cyprian push his hair back.

"Seems like you like your new hair?" He laughed in response before continuing, only lasting a short while longer till she made her way back to Alfea.

"We're to study at Cloud Tower?" Bloom spoke as Ares opened the door to Faragondas office. "You can't be serious?!" Aisha stood up, Stella groaning at the idea of dressing like a witch. "Calm down, you know we have to protect the Codex at Cloud tower"

"There is literally no record of Witches asking fairies  for help" Tecna sat on Faragondas desk, turning to Merta who stood to her right "and that's where Merta's advice has been helpful"

"The witches think Alfea fairies have it easy, the teacher says the fairies wouldn't last two days if they were to take their classes" she explained as Ares walked next to the others, each of them sparring a quick welcome before continuing their complaints.

"If your willing to take classes at cloud tower, Headmistress Griffin has offered to take you in" she finished off as they chatted amounts themselves, finally agreeing they had a better chance if they helped from the other school.

Arriving after a quick teleportation spell, "I wish we could've brought the pixies" Aisha crossed her arms as they walked away up the long trail into cloud tower. "They wouldn't have liked it, there is a lot of negative energy radiating off the school" Ares examined the building, the purple towers almost beautifully accented by the evil aura emitting from it.

"She's right, they would've gotten massive headaches" Bloom leaned back slightly, her sister nodding as she examined its surroundings. Zing evil laughing as she floated lightly above them, "she seems fine" Aisha pointed out quickly as Ares turned to her "she cosplaying as a witch, therefore this environment doesn't affect her"  she smiled as Aisha nodded, Zing continued laughing.

"Come on guys, we need to think about how to work alongside the witches." Bloom groaned as the others protested "you act like witches like fighting together anyway" they stopped their arguments to agree with the stamens, Bloom only rolling her eyes in response as Merta pointed something out. "All most witches want is to prove themselves as better than fairies, they're seriously competitive".

They approached the entrance doorway, Ares getting a gross feeling as her eyes were met with two teachers. Both standing tall, dark hair cut into a tilted bob and a mullet. "Don't you worry yourselves about that, we're just as capable of understanding the situation as you are." A thick Russian like accent flowed through one's lips as the other butted in "even more say"

"I am Professor Etrude and this is Professor Rastra. We've been told that you'll be staying with us till the dangers pass, or until our classes become too much for you. Whichever comes first" they eyed each other, snarky smiled on both of their faces.

"Will you be showing us around Cloud Tower?" Bloom asked from the front of the group, the teachers loudly laughing before explaining proudly "this isn't a normal school, it's a living, breathing creature"