𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝

"You girls go ahead, I'll take care of this!" Tecna yelled over the monster's screeches, the girls reluctantly agreeing as they realized the peril of their situation. "Be careful" Ares warned her as she ran alongside the flying fairies. The pixies closer to Ares as some of them were noted to be unfamiliar, the teachers assigning them to come along as they were shown to be the guardians of the Codex.

Their run slightly grew delayed by another set of monsters, "I'll stay behind and hold them back" Flora turned to agree "no way-" Aisha stopped as Flora lent her a smile, watching the monsters cautiously before explaining her reasoning. "Aisha your the only one who's fought the Phoenix, and Stella your powers are best suited to fight the shadow monsters" they turned to Ares who raised a brow.

"I feel like I don't need to explain why you should go" her smile was soft, lightly hiding the sad side of her emotions. "Chatta, you need to go with them" She spoke to her arguing pixie as Lockette pulled her closer to the other three. "No!" Her protests were quickly ignored as they activated their Charmix, signaling their need to move forward.

Aisha led the group to the throne room, "now what?" Stella asked, looking around the empty room. "This is where the Codex Pixies step in" Chatta acknowledged as the four reopened a portal using miniature versions of the Codex they were asked to make previously. "Let's go!" Aisha pointed to the large gathering of magic that sat between the four of them. Cards of multiple different colors floating within it.

"The Codex cipher" Aisha looked to Ares who shrugged unknowingly, "it's like a puzzle" one of the others answered the unasked question as Aisha groaned "I suck at puzzles, I wish Tecna was here. She could figure it out in a snap".

"These colors are all over the place" Stella rolled her eyes as she walked up to the cipher. She reached up to the cards, sorting them into a diamond-like form before dusting her hands against each other "that was easy, it looks so much better now" she smiled, the display beginning to glow as the Codex pixies congratulated her on its completion.

"The portal is unstable!" The four of them approached its corners before instructing the girls to enter before it was too late. "You guys stay behind and help them" Ares smiled to the pixies as they nodded, determined to help their bonded mates as they fell through the portal.

The sight of a building in ruins finding its place in their eyes, Bloom stood at the center of it all casting an enchantment. Stella and Aisha quickly casting an attack spell causing her to fall out of it.

"Start the chant over, I'll take care of them" Stella, Aisha, and Ares yelled protests at the girl, each of which was immediately ignored as she lifted herself back up. Darkar flying up to land in front of the three girls, slowly eyeing Ares as she glared. His rather boney body was hidden by heavy layers of scarlet armor, a ragged cape flowing loosely behind him.

The others quickly fell through the portal, Ares taking a few steps forwards as Darkar threatened another attack. One that stopped everyone in their tracks, Ares growing insatiable as she attempted to move. Darkar throwing magic spells to them as two bodies cast convergence shields. Flora getting knocked back as his strength aimed at her, falling into Ares with an apology "it's okay...just try to never do that again" she groaned as her elbow hit her stomach directly.

Darkar aimed an attack at Musa, only to be blocked by Riven as he threw himself in front of her. Blooms chants still echoing in the background as Darkar instructed for her to continue.

As his effort grew too much for the group, Ares forced herself to stand. The portal echoing a loud screech as she turned to him, black fingers following through. The same jewelry as the three witches,  long pigtails fell to her feet as she aimed an attack at Darkar. The mannequin-like being only being identified as a black soul.