𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞

Now sitting in one of the many classrooms at Alfea, the Winx were getting sent out on another mission. Faragonda explained what their mission was and its danger level, the apparent "Phoenix" was able to drain the magic energy of any magical creatures it came across.

"Its powers are to be feared so keep your distance, Aisha will be your guide since she is the only one who can find the entrance to the cave. I want you to look for clues that could help us discover the identity of this creature" sparring a glance at Ares before asking the girls to follow.

"Now I'd like to point out that some of you won't be taking part in this rescue mission" Faragonda faced away from the girls, guiding them down the quart-floored halls. Flora and Bloom approach to protest the headmistress "some of you have powers better suited for the mission, would you send a frog to live in a hot, dry desert?" She joked lightly as the girls shook their heads.

"Bloom, Stella, and Ares will be going on this mission. The others will be here to monitor" she stated as she climbed up a set of stairs, looking down at the girls who questioned her reasoning.

"Bloom possesses the Dragon flame, the strongest magic of all. Ares has the only abilities that can counter it and has been training with me to perfect that magic but has also been training with the specialists in hand-to-hand combat, and Stella's sun magic can be useful in rather "dark" regions" she continued to lead the group over towards the main hall, speaking a chant before a spell encapsulated all of them.

In the ecosystem of a cave surrounding them, Musa and Flora attempted to perform spells in the new surroundings, one failing miserably and the other causing an earthquake. Explaining Faragondas reasoning for leaving them out of the mission.

The cave fell into itself as Ares blocked the falling rocks with an energy shield. Faragonda clapped to turn the projection off, "good job Ares" Faragonda complimented as she faced the girls once again, each of them now understanding why some of them shouldn't go.

"Now girls, I recommend you go get ready" Faragonda announced before telling them to meet her outside once they were done. Ares wore her specialist uniform while Bloom, Stella, and Aisha wore cave exploring gear.

They found their way back towards the same well they had used the previous year to get to Cloud Tower, Faragonda stood next to Headmaster Saladin "Are you girls ready?" She looked over at them as Tecna interrupted "I don't believe only four fairies would be sufficient."

"A smaller group can travel quickly, and is much less noticeable" holding her hands to either side of her body, Paladin stepped in "and besides they're not going alone" as if on cue four bikes revved through the front gates and circled the grounds, making a stop beside the well.

"No fair you guys get all the fun" Musa puffed as Tecna laughed at her friends' behavior, Faragonda thanking Paladin for allowing the boys to assist.

"I'm glad to answer your call Farrah, I will be sending them with three of my best specialists, Cyprian, Skye, and Brandon" he spoke proudly as the boys waved, ignoring the fact Riven was sitting in the back.

"Aisha will be riding with Riven" they stated as Musa crossed her arms, obviously upset. Tecna made a sly remark about how three of the girls were paired with their supposed "significant other" though nothing was confirmed to her just yet.

As the girls approached their individual chauffeurs, a ship from Red Fountain floated above, Timmy walking onto a floating platform to say hi to Tecna.

"How come you get to drive?" Aisha turned to Riven who held a confused look before she pushed him off the bike, lifting her leg over the bike before driving through the gates, Riven in tow.