𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐨 𝐎𝐧

Ares blocked punches, letting out short breaths to maintain stamina. "Wait so...you were grounded?" Skye nearly burst out laughing as he stopped his hands.

"It's not funny! Besides it's not like I had anything better to do, I'm not allowed to use magic for two more days so I'm just trying to regain my strength" she removed one of her gloves, chugging down half her water bottle before tossing it back towards the side. "You're prohibited from using magic? Why?" Skye regained his posture as she slipped the glove back on.

"Did you think I always had this?" She gestured to the clearly visible scar he hadn't noticed, his eyes widen as he lifted his hands in surrender before walking up to her. He grabbed her arm before gently stroking the scar "you look jealous" she joked as he looked almost in awe of the marking.

"Have you told Dite yet?" She groaned at the question, knowing the boy would overreact.

"Nope" she shook her head lightly before offering up her hands ready to receive his punches "so what does this have to do with you being here?" Over pronunciation of the word causing her to fake offense. "It's only for today, and you act as if I don't come train often" he looked at her with a raised brow.

"We got caught skipping on earth" she finally answered as he returned an "oh". She nodded as they continued their training in silence.

"Hey...do you know what's up with Bloom and your new teacher?" He asked abruptly as she thought about it. "No not really, I asked the girls and they said she was learning more about herself. Whatever that means" she answered as he nodded,

"I should tell him shouldn't I?" She sighed as Skye nodded, finishing off their training with a heavy punch before they continued their walk down the halls. "Is it bad I'm nervous?" She looked up at the boy, currently whipping off the heavy sweat before he shook his head. The long curved corridors highlighted with the occasional specialist as they approached a certain door, "Agape and Saladin" written on little name tags sat on the frame of the door.

"Do as you say, and 'grow some balls'" Skye laughed obnoxiously at the mention of her previous words before walking back towards his room, Ares lightly knocking on the door before hearing quick "come in" and obliging. The room was neatly set, beds and desks on either side of the rectangular room, Helia sketching on his bed as Cyprian messed with the blade of a scythe that sat on his lap.

"Ares?!" Cyprian looked up quickly realizing it was his beloved, he stood up and walked over to her. Almost immediately noticing the scar as he pulled her arm towards her, lightly flinching at the harsh tug. "Dite, calm down" she placed her other hand on his as he looked down at her "who did this?"

"I already took care of it" he shook his head at her response "that's not what I asked" she looked up at the boy almost concerned. "It was a shadow monster, I got too close and it bit a chunk out my arm" she laughed lightly as his features softened. "Are you alright?" She quickly nodded before casually showing off the fact she killed them.

"That's not very unlike you, Ares" Helia sarcastically l commented as he grabbed a towel and walked towards their shared restroom, "admit your feelings first, then you can talk about what's "unlike" me, Helia" she scoffed as Cyprian chuckled, Helia smiled to her before closing the door behind him.

"I should probably get back soon. I need to get changed for the concert tonight but I wanted to come to say hi" she lent the boy a pity smiled as he rolled his eyes. "You can change here" she smirked lightly but rejected the offer "sorry love, Flora picked me out an outfit and she's rather proud of it. I'd hate to disappoint her"