𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬

"She's with him again isn't she?" Skye struck her sword with his as she nodded, shaking with the harsh impact as she groaned "I get you're frustrated but stop taking it out on me" she shook her head before holding up a timeout symbol. Grabbing her water bottle as he stripped his shirt off, nearly choking on liquid, she spun the cap back on before turning back to him. "I don't get why she likes him so much, it's almost like she likes him more than me" he grunted against our strikes as Cyprian approached.

"I don't know what you want me to do, I don't have any control over what Bloom does" she rolled her eyes as he dropped his stance, "well what do you two do when you...you know"

"Loose faith in the other?" Cyprian looked down at Ares, placing a hand on the top of her head. "Talk" they spoke at the same time before she welcomed him. "You make it seem so complex, Skye" Cyprian laughed as a phone rang. Ares walked over to her bag. "Kore" written on her screen as she quickly picked it up.

"Flora, what's wrong?" She wiped the sweat from her face, the boys looking at her with concern as she listened in to her phone "Bloom did what!?" Flora continued explaining as the boys tried asking for an explanation, only to be shushed.

"I'm on my way right now" she picked up her bag, turning to the boys quickly "something happened, I'll explain later!" She ran down the field, pressing the elevator buttons as she turned on her way to Alfea. Still not entirely sure what was going on with her younger sister and friends.

She walked towards Faragondas office after not being able to find them, "as you already know, lord Darkar already has three out of the four Codex. If he obtains the fourth one, not only will he be impossible to beat...it might also signal the end of Ares's life."

"That'd be awful" Flora shed a single tear as Stella spoke up "oh 'that'd be so awful' then do something about it instead of sitting there and complaining" she mimicked the brunette as Musa stepped in to defend her. "You're the one that's all talk Stella"

"Like you could do anything against the Trix" Musa turned away as Faragonda spoke up. "I'm the only one to ever do something against the Trix. You could too if you could keep yourselves from ridiculous quarrels and arguments. Otherwise, you not only stand no chance against Darkar but you also doom Ares to her own demise" the girls gasped as Ares listened through the door, knowing that if she had been present Faragonda wouldn't have been saying any of this. "Because of this, I have decided on rather... drastic measures."

"I'm sending you on a vacation, I will let Ares know once she gets back" Ares backed away from the door, looking around to ensure no one saw her spying. She made her way back to her room, Faragonda already sat on the couch in the main room.

"I assume you already know everything?" Ares hesitated a nod before Faragonda finished explaining that it was up to her and the other specialists to ensure their safety during the vacation. "so I don't get a vacation?" She laughed lightly hoping she would've gotten some time to relax. "you do, but you're also the most skilled out of the Winx, in both magic and specialist technique." She accepted the compliment with a smile, only taking a second as she instructed her to pack a bag before asking her to join the others.

"Ares!" Flora beckoned the girl over, noticing the pixie sitting in her arms. "Blinky!" She smiled down at the little body she hadn't seen in a while, "thanks Flora" she gently picked her up, the pixie looking up excitedly before landing on her head. "I missed you too" she smiled, lightly brushing her head.

Taking stance next to the others, each of them looking at her in pity. "Don't even talk about it" she kept her head forward as some of them nodded, Stella, ignoring her almost completely. A familiar noise came from the direction of Red Fountain as a ship landed in the courtyard. The same one that has been used on their missions before.