𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲

The girls sat in class, the auditorium full of students looking to the Winx as Faragonda congratulated them on achieving their Charmix.

"Not only will this increase your chances against lord Darkar, but it will make you all the more powerful. Because of this, I've asked your teachers to step up the difficulty in their classes" the surrounding students groaned as Ares sat by herself, her thoughts going back to their last convergence assignment. Ares was asked not to participate as her magic might dispel the others. Getting knocked back into reality as a voice spoke out "I'll need everyone to stand over here" Griselda led the girls into a horizontal line.

She and Avalon stood before the girls, explaining the assignment. "The assistant Headmistress and I will dust this willow leaf powder over you all" Bloom and Stella giggled, Ares, looking up at the man who sprinkled the shiny gold dust over her. "Now the powder will copy portions of your individual vital energy, like so" the girl's bodies began to shine as he spoke out a spell.

A mannequin-like stature formed before the girls, light green wings sticking out of its back as it faced them. "This will test your powers to fight off an enemy of your own creation" Griselda displayed as Avalon approached it, holding his hands at his head as Griselda spoke a warning. "Get ready to do battle with a most worthy adversary" she and Avalon backed away as the four transformed. Ares stood to the side with her arms crossed as she examined the monster, growling as it approached.

Both Stella and Musa were taken out immediately by magic orbs it was able to create within seconds, as they attempted to converge the being teleported behind them. Flashing them with light as they fell to the ground, Ares looked up at Griselda as she held a burly grin.

Ares took a few steps away, looking to the others as they activated their Charmix, a sense of dread rushing over her as they took down the beast. Receiving compliments from Griselda leaving them proud as a sudden yell echoed through the auditorium. "Message from pixie village!" A student opened the door to the room, each of them running to Faragondas office excited to see the pixies healthy and happy.

Only entering to see Faragonda on a video call with Flora, "but I don't even know where to start, and besides I'm the only Winx that hasn't gotten her Charmix yet" Ares coughed as Flora looked to her, "but that's different Ares, you're already strong enough." She rolled her eyes at the girl's words, Faragonda shrugged "you're the fairy of nature, you have the gift of healing"

"Yes but if I make even the slightest mistake, the tree of life will die" Faragonda reassured that she could do it, Ares looking down at her best friend. Sad she wasn't able to help.

"You are excused, but Ares I need to speak with you." Faragonda looked up at the girls, each of them nodding before wishing the scarlet-haired girl good luck. "Yes?" The headmistress gestured to the chair, Ares taking a seat as she looked at the older woman.

"You're having issues unlocking your Charmix, yes?" Ares shrugged, almost hysterically. "I don't even have my transformation and you think I'm worried about Charmix. All due respect headmistress but I have bigger things to worry about than unlocking my Charmix" laughing in an attempt to hide the tears that threatened to fall. "Take the day off, you're going through a lot" Ares sniffly nodded before heading through the large office doors.

She walked silently, trying to think of what might nicely occupy her time. Not wishing to disturb Cyprian, she decided to walk to Red Fountain without any previous appointment. Finding her way to the magic training room, the one area of Red Fountain that specialized in taking hits.

Mirrors sat on all four walls as she noticed her solitude, throwing her training bag to the side as she pulled out hand wraps. Locking the door as she warmed back up to the feeling of them. She grabbed one of the training dummies and pulled it toward the center.