LAY US DOWN

so hi guys! It's been a while, huh?

Well, I wish I could give you something a little bit more substantial, but what the hey - I thought I would share with you all that I've come up with a title for the sequel - Lay Us Down!

I've chosen this after the line from The End Of All Things, 'lay us down, we're in love', and it seemed pretty fitting, especially with the plot of the next book. The cover of it is just at the top there!

I'll cut to the chase here, because you guys are all sweethearts - life is really fucking hectic. Not gonna lie. Uni is... wow, well, stressful, eventful... it makes me miss home so much, but... it's also changed me in a good way. And yeah, ok, I'll get to the point - I have only just started to write Lay Us Down, due to how crazy life has been, and divvying up my time between uni, actually having a social life (go me?), and a couple of my other currently on-going stories. But hey, it's something! And I hate to disappoint, but I won't be posting any of it until most, if not all, is done, so that I know that what I'm posting is perfect, for me, and for you guys. There isn't a specific time frame yet of when it'll be posted, but I will honestly keep you guys updated for when it will be!

But I feel as though I should give you some hints of what's to come? Wouldja like that??

So yup - there is two major events upcoming in Lay Us Down, at the start, and at the end, with lots of typical Flo-and-Brendon shenanigans in between. There's gonna be some focus on Jessa's story, and Tommy, of course, Breezy and Dallon are gonna be their fabulous selves, and Meagan's dream of being a mom is gonna come true! Heck, Tyson may even make another appearance!

Without further ado, I hope you're all doing absolutely amazing, and continue to do so, and again, I cannot thank you guys enough for your support, your love, your kind words, the fact you took the time to read this story.

Much love - Beth!