TSH Author's Notes

(I don't own the images to this story.)
***************************
Well this one was a bit difficult. I had seen this picture of Cernnous on Pinterest, and thought that he would make a good Antagonist for one of my stories story.  Needless to say I found this picture of him very—satisfying! The reason I made him the god Pan, instead of keeping him as Cennous, was because I was afraid of offending anyone who engaged in Celtic worship. As a Catholic I would have ignored a sex story written about Jesus.

So this is one of those stories that had three different outcomes at one point. Originally after Pan defeated Typhon, Pan was going to break his vow an completely submerge Cora in the Lethe River. The Story would have ended with her bing completely innocent, basically she would have been like a new born in the body of a twenty something. Pan would have had to teach her to talk, walk, and perform basic life skills.

Originally he was going to do this because Typhon's original plan was to abduct Cora, and use her body as a vessel fro Echidna—since Michael's body had been used to bring back Typhon. The only way that Pan could have saved Cora from Echidna was for Pan to completely erase her mind, and start a completely new existence for her. Although when Pan was going to tell her that she was Syrinx, the nymph who eventually became his flute.

But I scrapped that because I wanted Typhon to be completely in love with Cora.  So I just made it that Echidna was dead, and that there would be no way to resurrect her. Also Typhon was always going to betray Meduca, since her blood was one of the few things that could at least harm a Greek god. If I had gone with the original plan, Medusa would have wanted to be the vessel to bring back Echidna. But Typhon was always going to have feelings for Cora, because of his becoming one with Michael.

Another possible ending would have had booth Pan, and Typhon dangling form the cliff over the river of fire. Although I hadn't figured out how it would have happened, I would have made it so Cora was going to be able to save only one of them. The other was going to fall to their doom, into the lava. At one point Cora was going to save Typhon, and agree to be the new mother of all monsters. But I also considered having Cora tell Michael/Typhon that she loved Michael enough to let him go, and then she would proceed to save Pan instead. But her sacrifice would have been so damaging to her, that Pan was going to feel that he wouild have not choice but to completely wipe her memory.

But then I remembered two things. One, they were in the underworld, which contained the Elysian Fields.  That meant that Pan could create any paradise for Cora that he wanted. Instead of erasing her memory, he would make the ultimate sacrifice for her. He pretend to be Michael for all eternity, since Michael had actually been murdered by Medusa. I had also remembered that one of Pan's specialties was instilling fear, or panic in others. So I had him trick Typhon into think that Pan had thrown her into the lake of fire.

This was definitely one of those stories that I wasn't sure exactly how it was going to end, or how it would reach it's conclusion. As I have stated before, I don't really plan when I write. Every one of my stories is a journey the develops along the way. But this story in particular was a journey of s discovery in almost every chapter.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed taking this journey with me. I will start writing the next story, and have the first chapter up by tomorrow night.

The next story will be entitled An A-mazing Obsession. The Yandere supernatural antagonist will be:

 The Yandere supernatural antagonist will be:

A Minotaur