HES Part 19

(I do not own the images to these stories.)
*********************************************
"What do you mean, that you are married to my daughter?" Alexander exclaimed. "No wedding was performed!"

"Simple." Rothbart replied, with a smug look upon his face. "Odette begged me to take her to my enchanted kingdom. In exchange for saving her from her dreaded fate, marrying the horrid Prince Siegfried, she then would be forever mine. My Swan Queen by day, and my human bride by night."

He then looked at her, and smiled. "Isn't that right my dear?"

"I thought-I thought it was a dream." She replied, as tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Oh no my dear." Said Rothbart. "I can assure you that it was very real. Everything happened, just as you remembered."

"My kingdom does not recognize this union!" Alexander angrily proclaimed. "And my daughter will not become a member of your-your harem!"

"She is not a member of a harem!" Rothbart exclaimed. "She is my wife, and my queen! I have been in love with her, ever since she rescued me from the wretched boy. The one that now stands before me, as a so called man!"

"That was you?" Cried Alexander. "You were the owl that my daughter rescued? She was only eight! What kind of a foul creature falls in love with a small child! If I had known the owl was you, I would not only have forbade her from taking care of you, I would have had you stuffed and mounted!"

"I fell in love with a beautiful soul!" Rothbart replied. "It just happened to be in the body of a small child, but I was willing to wait. I waited for her to come of age! It was you, who sealed her fate at such a young age. You are the one who promised her hand to Prince Siegfried, when she was merely a small child! It is you who are the foul creature, not I!"

"How dare you!" Exclaimed Alexander. "You are the one who abducts helpless maidens, and turns them into swans!"

"What you see as abduction, I see as liberation!" Rothbart proclaimed. "I took them, and made them even more beautiful then they were! I rescued them, and saved them from being subjugated by man! They are immortal, and no longer forced to serve the beasts known as the descendants of Adam! They are free from man's tyranny, just as I have freed Odette. She is my bride! And can no longer be forced to marry Siegfried!"

"As I stated before, your claim to my daughter is not recognized in my kingdom!" Cried Alexander.

"Really?" Rothbart sneered. "Even if I were to tell you that we have already consummated our union?"

"That's a lie!" Alexander exclaimed.

"I can assure you, it is the truth." Rothbart replied. "And if you don't believe me, then you will, when Odette gives birth seven months from now."

A collective gasp could be heard throughout the ballroom. Odette was horrified by what he had just said. Not only had the entire nightmare been real, but he just said that she was carrying his child.

"What is he talking about?" Alexander angrily asked Odette. "Did you let that foul creature enchant you? Did you let him seduce you?"

"I was afraid!" She cried. "I didn't want to marry Siegfried. And I had always remembered the owl as a dear friend. I thought I dreamt about him every night since he left me, ten years ago. But it was never a dream. He would visit me every night, after I would fall asleep. However the last time he visited me, I woke up. He turned me into a swan, and we flew into the night. I felt so free, so alive. When he asked me to stay with him, I wasn't thinking clearly. I was caught up in the moment. But he didn't care that he had manipulated my feelings. He forced me to engage in acts of marital love, I swear. I tried to stop him. But he cast a spell on me, and kept me from fighting him. After we finished, I then escaped, and woke up in my bed. I thought it was all a dream!"