AAO Part 24

(I do not own the images to these stories.)
***************************
Serena sat in the jetted tub completely numb to the rest of the world. She was in a beautifully ornate bathroom, but all she could see was a prison. That's where she was, she was in a prison. Not even the lavish white marble floors, the elaborate chandelier, nor the very sunken tub that she was soaking in could change that. For she was in a prison, Xander's prison.

How ironic since a year ago this would have been a dream come true for her

How ironic since a year ago this would have been a dream come true for her. The thought of being with Xander in his opulent mansion was once a secret fantasy of hers, but now it was her worst nightmare. More than anything, all she wanted to do was to wake up. But you can't wake up unless you are actually asleep. And unfortunately for her, she was wide awake.

As Serena closed her eyes and took in the warm bubbles of the jetted tub, she soon heard the bathroom door creep open. Her eyes popped open, and she saw Xander carrying a tray of food. Shocked, she let out a loud gasp, and covered her bare chest. "What are you doing here?  Can't you knock?"

Xander just looked at her and began to chuckle. "You act as though I have never seen you naked before."

"You could still be a gentleman." Serena told him. "You could respect my privacy."

"This is my home." Xander replied. "I am the one who decides who, and who doesn't have privacy. But I will admit that I am glad that you are taking advantage of the luxuries that I am offering you."

"Of course, taking advantage is what you are good at." Serena scoffed. "What else do I have to do? You have me locked up in this suite. I don't even know where the hell we are. One minute you jabbed a syringe in my neck, causing me to pass out, and the next thing I know—I wake up in a strange bedroom."

"We are in one of my many homes in upstate New York." Xander answered. "We're back in the good old US of A." 

Xander then placed the tray of food next to the bathtub and uncovered the plates. There were scrambled eggs, bacon, mixed berries, and what smelled like fresh baked croissants. "Now then, you haven't eaten in a while. Your servant Gloria told me that you had thrown your dinner against the wall last night. The cook worked so hard on that meal, steak and lobster are not cheap."

"I don't give a shit!" she exclaimed. Serena then took the tray of food and hurled it at him. Yes, it smelled delicious, and she was starving. But she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. If anything, she got even more satisfaction, watching him scrape the food off of his body.

Xander just let out a loud sigh, as he licked the mess from his fingers. "You do realize of course that I am not the one that you are punishing, right?  Gloria is the one who has to clean up this mess."

"Of course she does." Serena replied. "I wouldn't expect any less from you."  She rolled her eyes at him in disgust. Why did he think that he had the right to treat others as if they were beneath him?  Then it dawned on her, she knew the answer. What else would one expect from Xander Papadonis?