AAO Part 15

(I do not own the images to theses stories.)
*****************************************
Serena began to moan as he placed a soft kiss upon her neck. As she closed her eyes, the beast's lips made their way down her body. Her breathing increased as he peppered her breasts with wet kisses. While his tongue began to stroke her delicate yet hardening nipple, she felt the soft touch of his fingers lightly circling her areola. 

"How?" she breathlessly cried. "How are you able to affect me this way?" The beast soon began to chuckle.

"Because you have always been mine." He whispered. "Your mind, your body, your very soul, and especially your desire—it all belongs to me."

She should have been outraged by what he had just said, but instead, it just made her want him more. The beast's lips soon made their way down to her navel, as Serena began to moan.  His mouth against her naked flesh, as well as the heat from his breath, made her burn within her sexual core. She began to whimper, as she could feel her opening begin to throb with anticipation. Anticipation for his oral pleasuring of her womanhood.

His lips and his tongue soon pressed against her pulsating entrance, as his tongue began to explore her sacred walls. Serena let out a loud gasp, as her eyes shot open. He had found her forbidden fruit, and the beast's hunger was relentless!

"Your nectar is sweet." He groaned. "For this is the ambrosia that men would die for."

Serena's body began to quiver as he continued to feast upon her Pandora's box. The aching pleasure that he was bestowing upon her, only increased the more he drank of her sacred nectar. She could feel her body releasing the hot wet juices upon his lips.

"It's been so long since I tasted you." The beast said in a deep, seductive whisper.  "I could feast upon you all night."

Serena began to arch her back. Both her heart rate and her breathing were increasing at an extreme rate, as pressure was quickly building up inside of her. With every deep thrust of his tongue, her sexual core felt like it was about to burst.

As her loins were lit ablaze with pleasurable fire, she grabbed his horns and squeezed them as tight as she could. She could feel her nails dig into the ivory tusks that were attached to the top of his head. Serena was moaning uncontrollably as orgasmic pleasure was building up inside her body. Her whole body was about to explode, as she started writhing in ecstasy!

"Oh my god!"  She cried out as her body reached its orgasmic crescendo. Serena's body was sweating, as her heavy breathing started to subside. The beast soon looked up at her, and they stared into one another's eyes. His eyes were mesmerizing, as she dared not look away. Soon, a wickedly triumphant grin spread upon his face.

"Did you enjoy that my dear?" He asked. She could tell by the way he was looking at her, that he was more than pleased with himself.

"Yes!" She breathlessly cried. "You were incredible!"

"And so shall you be." He whispered. Before she even realized what was happening—he grabbed her legs and pulled her towards the edge of the bed. The beast then grabbed her left leg and placed it flat against his chest. He then began to rub the tip of his manhood against her opening. As he did so she could feel her core start to ache for him, as she could feel hot liquid seeping from her opening.

"Someone seems to be wet already." He groaned. "My cock is drenching wet, and I haven't even fucked you yet. The lips from your hot wet pussy will feel so good wrapped around my hard bull cock."

"Oh god!" she moaned. The more vulgarity that he spoke, the more her loins began to burn with anticipation. Then just at that moment Serena cried out in rapture, as he rammed his enormous cock inside of her.