Chapter Six: Queen

Kyraila stood in the grand Chapel of Westminster Abbey in England - which held Edward the first, the current reigning King of England

Kyraila stood in the grand Chapel of Westminster Abbey in England - which held Edward the first, the current reigning King of England. Kyraila was fashioned into a formal dress, which was white and very plain in design. Her flowing brown hair was curled naturally, as she had been roped into marriage of the King of England - she wasn't clear on how the hell she was roped into this. She knew she had been spending a lot of time in the Palace, which ended up as the 'Mistress' of Edward, and now he wanted to marry her. She clearly couldn't just say no, and she didn't want to use her magic in this situation...

Suddenly, the giant wooden doors opened up to the massive chapel as everyone within stood to their feet and the band within began to play soothing music like you would hear at normal weddings. Kyraila took a deep breath and forced herself to smile, as the long vile was draped over her face. She took one step at a time as she walked down the red carpet - alone. Columns down the middle of the chapel went straight to the ceiling, as it was a magnificent sight to behold. With each step she took, strangers she barely knew nodded their heads at her, as their eyes never left the flowing gown of their soon to be Queen. At the end of the way was Edward the First, the King - dressed so formal in his kingly outfit as he wanted everyone to know who he was...

Within no time, Kyraila managed to make it to the King as he held a smirk, he wasn't marrying her out of love, he was marrying because of greed, and he didn't want any other man to have her. It was a sick twist of events that Kyraila had gotten herself into. Plus he was the King, Kyraila had no say in the matter. Kyraila faced the King as he had his ginger hair curled, he was also tall. So Kyraila had to look up to him. He gripped the front of the vile and threw it behind her as he saw her radiant face.

"You look beautiful," Edward spoke, but all Kyraila could do was force a smile at his comment, as she didn't want to marry him, didn't want this. She knew she shouldn't have become his 'Mistress' but something about him just pulled her towards him. Or was it the fact she had eyes for someone in the rank of Knight-hood in the Kingdom.

"Please be seated," the priest announced, his voice bellowed through the Chapel as everyone sat. The wedding ceremony began, as the King and Kyraila spoke their vows, and exchanged words that made the audience believe that this was real, but deep down it wasn't...