💜𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💜

happy over 3k yeyeet- also, i'm truly sorry for not updating,,, i hope this gif of our crossdressing icon makes up for it 💔💔

also i love the album so much- NEKFJJEJDJ THE VAMPIRE THEME- I MISSED SEHYOON OUR KING WOW SO MUCH AAHHHHH OMG I LOVE HIGHER OMG OMG OMG - UNDERCOVER WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE BUT THIS IS A CLOSE SECOND AHH-

. . . . .

byeongkwan started to mumble to himself while shaking his head. he began crying from nervousness. his mother didn't know what to do.. she never does. "n-no no no no no go away please!! i don't like t-this! stop it stop it please sTOP IT!!!" he was mumbling to himself while he shook his head, he begins to pull at his hair to try and make the voices stop. he was making miss kim even more worried... she quickly grabs his wrists and pulls his hands away from his hair, so he wouldn't hurt himself.

she begins to tear up herself as she says quickly, "s-stop sweetie!! you're gonna hurt yourself, baby please stop- talk to me.. so that i can help, what do you need to stop?" she didn't know how to help her son.. she hardly knows what's happening... which may make it seem like she's a bad mother, but they never talk about this.. she doesn't know what goes through his mind to make him act like this.

her son starts sobbing as he opens his arms and hugs her, he holds onto her for dear life... he rests his head on her shoulder as he tries to mumble calmly, not succeeding much, "i-i don't like it mama.. p-please- the voices.... t-they're so loud... please m-make it stop.." his mother almost started sobbing, he sounded so pitiful and broken, it hurt her so much.

she hates that he's going through this. even if he's already told her it's not her fault, she continues to endlessly believe that he's like this because of her. because she didn't do something about his father when all the red flags were there, she was too scared to believe it. she was too scared to admit that her perfect family really wasn't perfect.

"baby i-i don't know how.. please you gadda tell me what to do... h-how to help.." she mumbles while hugging her son closer than before, if that was even possible. she feels so guilty.. and she doesn't know if it'll ever go away.

byeongkwan continued to sob and hold his mother close to him. it was almost like he feared she'd leave him.

he wouldn't say this outloud, but he wanted sehyoon... yes, he does want and psychologically need his mother, but somehow.... he's longing for his babysitter. the older always made him feel better, and loved..

or it could just be his daddy issu- i'm sorry.

he doesn't know why he's so attached to sehyoon, but it definitely can't be because he has feelings for the older. there's no way he has feelings for his babysitter-

..no way.

"byeongkwan.." sehyoon mumbles as he rushes into the house. miss kim had called him when byeongkwan stopped talking and started to space out

coming back to reality, byeongkwan blushes. sehyoon was extremely close to him and it honeslty made him a nervous wreck- "byeongkwan? are you alright-" sehyoon asks as byeongkwan face turned red- byeongkwans heart rate starting getting faster, wHY IS THIS HAPPENING- THIS IS A TERRIBLE TIME-