Chapter 15: The Calamari Inkantation

The helicopter flies over Octo valley and we know that we're close. I take a deep breath and turn to everyone.

“You ready?” I ask.

Everyone nods their heads.

“As long as we’re fighting side by side. I know we can do this.” Cecilia smiles, taking my hand.

Mary holds her double sided blade in the air and smiles.

“Down with the Octorians!” Mary cheers.

We all laugh and Agent 4 throws an arm around Agent 3 and 8.

“Yeah! Those Octorians don’t stand a chance against us!” Agent 4 shouts.

Agent 3 smiles at her.

“Damn right they don’t!” Agent 3 grins.

Ender pulls out his blaster and looks at all of us.

“I never thought I’d be fighting against DJ Octavio...and funnily enough; I'm happy I am.” Ender says, smiling a little.

The helicopter side door opens and we see a huge box with a kettle inside of it.

“Open it up and then jump down it. You’ll get in that way.” Marina tells us.

I nod my head.

“Are you guys coming with us?” Celeste asks.

Marina shakes her head.

“No. We’re working on something to help you guys. Don’t worry. We should be finished soon.” Marina explains.

I nod my head and look down at the kettle and smirk a little.

“Alright then, let’s do this!” Bryony yells.

We all jump down into the box and land on our feet. Agent 3 kneels down and takes the top off the boss kettle.

“You all ready? Once we go down here there’s no going back.” She tells us.

We all nod our heads.

“Never been more ready.” Eilidh smirks.

“Alright, who wants to go first?” Celeste grins.

I roll my eyes.

“I’ll go.” I volunteer.

I jump down into the kettle and travel through weird thin pipe of sorts. I slide down it and land on the ground. I stand up and look around and see an arena of sorts in the distance. He must be waiting there for us.

“Incoming!” Mary yells.

I move out the way quickly and Mary comes tumbling out the pipe and lands on her front.

“Ow…” She mumbles.

Eilidh comes out next and lands on top of Mary. I snicker to myself and Eilidh stands up and smiles.

“Well that was a soft landing!” She exclaims.

Mary stands up and coughs.

“I wonder why…” Mary says sarcastically.

Mary stands up and quickly moves out the way before she gets crushed by another person. Ender shoots out the pipe next and quickly jumps out the way.

“Nope! I’ve done that too many times and I know what can happen.” Ender says, backing away.

Mary frowns.

“Cheers for telling us that.” Mary deadpans.

Eilidh giggles at Mary's comment as Agent 4 shoots out and not a second later, Agent 8 follows behind her.