Chapter 4

Bruh my room is overly hot and I'm burning up. And my family won't turn on the AC! It's hot outside so there's no where for me to go besides getting in the freezer. That might not be a bad idea... hold let me go try that. Nope! Too cold for me.

"Tyler stop messing around. Vampires don't exist." I say and roll my eyes. "We are very much real Emma. Come on, I wanna take you somewhere." He says and takes my hand. He takes me over to his car and opens the door. I get inside and then he gets in the driver seat. We drive for about an hour and then we stop. In a forest.

"You gonna kill me and bury my body out here?" I ask sarcastically. "What? No." He chuckles. He wraps my arms around him and then grips my waist. "Do you trust me?" He asks. "I don't know, should I?" I ask back. He jumps and I wrap my legs around his waist in fear id fall. Within seconds we're standing on a tree branch at the top. He turns me around with his hands still on my waist and shows me the city.

"That proves you do." He whispers in my ear. It sends shivers down my spine and we decide to stay up there for a while. We sit up against the tree and let our legs dangle off the branch.

"So why don't you burn up in the sun?" I ask curiously. "Are you serious? We don't burn in the sunlight and we don't sparkle." He answers. "Well it's not like I've met a real vampire until now so you can't blame me for being curious." I say and he laughs. "What else do you wanna know?" He asks. I look up at him and his eyes meet mine. They then go to my lips and then back up to my eyes. He pulls me on top of his legs really fast and I'm now straddling him. I slightly bite my lip and his eyes follow.

"Don't do that Emma." He warns softly. I do it again and without another word he connects our lips together. I bite his lip and he grips my waist making me smile against his lips. "Don't make me lose control like that. I could crush you." He says without breaking our kiss. Our kiss turns into a make out session and his hands trail down to my thighs. He slowly goes under my dress and traces the lining of my underwear. My hand goes to his muscular chest and we stop to breathe. We kiss again but with more hunger. He takes my jacket off and then his shirt.

We kiss for a little while and then go back to the school. It was over by now so our friends and siblings were waiting in the parking lot. We pulled into a parking space next to Matt's car and I throw him his keys which he catches with an angry face.

"We're going home, get in the car Emma." He says strictly. "You know, I was actually having fun for once." I say with a glare. "I don't care. In the car!" He orders and raises his voice. He crosses his arms over his chest and waits but I don't move from Tyler's side. Matt starts to walk closer but Caspian stops him.

"Just get in the car Emma." Cas sighs. "No." I stand my ground and stay where I am. "If he's gonna start acting like dad then I'm not going to listen." I accidentally add. Nora and nova snap their heads to us and I cover my mouth. Matt's expression goes beyond furious and he basically drags Olivia, Jayson and Caspian into the car then looks back at me. "Try and fix your mistake on your own." He says harshly. He gets in the car and then zooms off down the road.

"Explanation. Now." Nora demands seriously. "Can we not do this now?" I groan but she shakes her head. "Is that why you cut this morning? Is that the reason you have a sliced cheek?" She interrogates. "Stop Nora." I say. "Fine. Ty drive her home but I want answers tomorrow." She demands. Tyler leads me back into the car and I give him my address.

We arrive at my house and I thank him. "See you tomorrow sweetheart." He says from behind the wheel. I smile and go into the house where my brothers are waiting. My smile fades and my expression turns to cold. I just walk past them but Matt stops me.

"What do you want Matt?" I groan.

"Acting like dad? Why would you even say that?" He asks with anger and hurt. "Because you are! You're getting mad over nothing!" I slightly raise my voice. "Dad cut your cheek and you harmed yourself!! That's not nothing Emma. So yes I'm going to be angry because instead of talking to us, you went off and did this." He raises his voice back and lifts my arms. "You know I'd never hurt you Emma. But you can't keep struggling like this on your own." He says softly. A tear slowly falls down his cheek making me break down into his arms.

"I'm sorry Matt." I whisper. I hear heavy footsteps and the door opening. I pull away from Matt just as my dad walks through the door.

"Ah, just who I wanted to see. How's your cheek Emma?" He asks with a sinister smile. He looks down to my exposed arms and laughs. "Weak." He adds. Matt straight up punches him in the face and dad wipes the blood on his lip away. Matt punches until my dads knocked out on the floor. He runs upstairs and comes back down with Olivia who looks hella confused until she sees dad. He then grabs his car keys and makes us all get in the car. He texts someone and drives off. We arrive at a house and he rings the doorbell. And Tyler opens it.

Hehe. I like Tyler, I think he's sweet. But Matt, damn. He's going off the rails.