Chapter 6

I'm tired, schools been really stressful today and so many people I've had to deal with.

"All of you upstairs. Matt come with me." He orders and then walks off. We look at Matt and he follows dad shortly behind. We go upstairs and I remember Fluffy. We snuggle and I fall asleep. Schools gonna be wild tomorrow considering I missed a day.

I woke up when I felt something move from my neck and then cold air hitting that spot. Damn Fluffy. Just gonna leave me like that? She's probably hungry. I feed Fluff ball and then I go take a shower. I get dressed and do my hair.

Remember regular boots but I need the dresses

Remember regular boots but I need the dresses. And that's just her hairstyle, her hair is blonde.

I decided to go to Matt's room before going downstairs cause I wanna see what my dad did. I walked in and he was facing the other way, shirtless. There were slashes all over his back, every which way. I silently walked back out and went to jays room, then Olivias, then Caspians. We snuck into Matt's room again and then made our presence known.

"Why are you guys in my room?" He asks and turns around quickly. "Matt we already saw it thanks to Emma." Liv tells him softly making his face drop. "Why?" He asks further. "Matt we're getting out of here. I talked to Jay and Cas and it's what's best for Olivia. Do you not see the stitches all over her body? The cops are onto us and we can't keep putting ourselves in this situation. We we're leaving tonight and moving into a different house a couple blocks away." I explain confidently.

"We can't do that Emma." Matt says as he drives. "Yes we can and we will." I say back as we find a random parking spot outside school. We had been arguing about this the entire ride and I was quite tired. We parked the car and hopped out coming face to face with Tyler.

"Hi." I say with a small smile as I shut the car door. "Hi." He says back making us both laugh at the awkwardness.

"So are you ever gonna answer my truth question directly to all of us?" Adrian asks out of nowhere. "Nope." I say popping the p for effect and he rolls his eyes. "Youre difficult." He groans. "It's funny how you think I'm listening." I say and he glares at Carlisle who snickers. "Screw you Carlisle." Adrian says to Carlisle making him laugh. "Why won't you tell us? What are you hiding?" Adrian asks further making me look at him. "Fine. You want me to say it??" I say irritated with his push. Tyler widens his eyes and looks at me with a warning expression. "I kissed my cat Fluffy."

"I meant human." Adrian groans. "You didn't say that before." I shrug. "Why won't you just tell us?" He asks again. "Maybe because I don't need my brothers going on a rampage?" I suggest obviously. "So you do have something to hide. Spill Emma." Caspian demands. I groan and roll my eyes but give in. I have no choice technically. "When I left school the other day, I was with Tyler. We were sitting up in the tree and made out a little." I sigh and my brothers just freeze.

"You did what?!" Cas asks with his mouth wide open. "You heard me." I say and start walking to class before I'm late. Tyler runs straight past me with my brothers running behind. I laugh and ignore Tyler's pleads for help. What? You can't blame me. The psycho is a vampire, just shoo them away.

The day went by quickly and turns out there's going to be some sort of school dance thingy thing for 'friendship day'. Like what the fuck is that? I got too confused and stopped listening so I know nothing about it. When we were on the car ride home, Matt asked if Liv and I were going and I just sat there confused cause I didn't know anything. He told me it was Friday at 8. He also asked if I was going with anyone but I told him I didn't plan on going anyway. He kinda forced me though because it's the first dance of the year- blah blah blah. Do I want to go though?

Sure I wear dresses but I've never been one to participate in school shit. I do my work, beat some ass, and then retire. I do that same routine and it kinda makes me feel uncomfortable because I've never really worn anything so... scandalous I guess you could say. Plus, I don't understand the whole date thing. Why? Why must people have dates? It's for fun, go with friends or something. People are stupid.

I asked Fluffy and she just meowed with a gleam in her eyes so I'm guessing that means yes? Eh, I'll go only because Matt asked. He also said he'll go with me if I don't find a date by Friday. WHAT IS WITH THE DAMN DATE? Ugh. I'm getting noodles and then going to bed.

I woke up with the craving of waffles. I texted Matt cause I knew he wakes up earlier than I do and told him to go make waffles or I'll wreak havoc all over the house. He complied and said he'd get started right away. I took my shower and got dressed like usual.

I straightened my hair and put it into a nice high ponytail

I straightened my hair and put it into a nice high ponytail. I completed everything with mascara and chapstick and then went down to retrieve my waffles.

Waffles are important 🧇. And don't forget the syrup!! That's a must.