Chapter 20

I have a strong feeling I'm going to cry. Don't ask. 😂

3 years later~

"Mama!!"

I heard my baby calling for me so I run upstairs. I pick up my sweet little Tiana and take her downstairs so she can play with Nicholas and Dean.

To answer your question, Nicholas and Dean are Ali and Adrians twin sons. They're almost 2 and my daughter, Tiana, is turning 1 today. Me and Tyler got married last year when I found out I was pregnant. Surprise, surprise. Hint the sarcasm. Yep. Still got it.

And I was quite shocked too when we found out Ali and Adrian were together. It's alright though cause they're cute. Liv is still in college and about to graduate. Nora and Nova decided once they got out of high school, to become singers and damn have they worked hard to get there. They've auditioned for every American idol competition and they've gotten into the final round. If they win, they're going to Hollywood.

Caspian and Elizabeth got together. They're engaged and expecting a baby boy in 4 months. Turns out Hayley and Olivia are both lesbian. They're dating and intend to get married after they graduate college. Matt started his own shop as a mechanic and jays his partner. Matt got married to some Chloe chick he met in college. They have a 3 year old girl named Lizzie.

Life was all good until Tyler and I got married though. His father, Lucian didn't approve of us since I was human. So... he kinda turned me. Now I'm a vampire. All of us are though. We didn't want to leave this world until we were ready and after I 'died' it made my siblings want to as well. Plus, most of us have children. Kids of vampires grow until they're 18 and then stop aging. I was turned during pregnancy so we were surprised when Tiana was ok. And yes, Lucian died at the hands of me. We thought our daughter died when he turned me so I ripped him apart with my hands.

God I can't believe she's 1 already. She grows at a human rate though. What'd you expect, some twilight shit? Nope.

"Good morning angel. Morning baby." Tyler says with a smile as he kisses Tianas head and kisses me. Angel is Tianas middle name because of what happened with Lucian.

"Hi honey." I say back. I walk into the living room where my twin nephews are playing and set Tiana down. She looks up at me with her beautiful blue-brown eyes and they light up. I smile and kiss her little cheek making her giggle. I leave the room and decide to go greet Ali and Adrian.

I find them in the kitchen and give both of them a hug. Ali said she had a surprise for all of us when she arrived so I was eager to find out what it was.

"So?!!" I ask excitedly as Tyler joins us in the kitchen.

"I'm pregnant." Ali says with a large smile. I jump up and down and give her a tight hug. I settle down but keep my arms around her. Adrian laughs and Tyler gives him that weird ass bro hug guys do.

"It's our first little girl." Ali says with tears. And then I see something I never have.

ADRIAN IS CRYING!!!

A tear falls down his cheek and we all laugh as tears fall out of ours. We give each other a group hug and then go greet everyone else. Its amazing how everyone is still so close. Nora and Nova flew out from Hollywood to Miami to see Tiana. They claimed since it was her first birthday, we should all celebrate it together. It was 3 days until Christmas and flights were delayed so Nora and nova decided to stay until New Years.

Time skip, 4 years~

I watched my daughter as she got out of the car and started her first day of school. Tyler was driving and I was in the passenger seat crying. Her little hand waved me goodbye and I blew her a kiss. The twins were there with her since they were a year ahead. Ali and Adrian wanted them to look out for her and they had phones to call us if anything happened.

Tyler dropped me off at work, and then he went to his job. I worked in an office about 3 blocks from the school. I am an author. Tyler worked as a daycare teacher for a while but then switched jobs to matties mechanic shop. He figured he was way better at fixing vehicles than dealing with crying babies and toddlers even though he has one. I'm 7 months along with another baby girl, Alexis. Ali and Adrian had their baby girl, Niki Dean, a few years ago and she's 3. They got her first name from Nicholas' nickname, Nick. And her middle name from Dean.

We really were a happy family. And we wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm really glad I I fell in love with Tyler. I fell in love with a vampire.

Aww!!! Ok seriously that was so damn cute. Sadly, Kidnapped at 16 won't be started until I get home. I don't have my notebook with the ideas and information in it because I forgot to grab it. I'll probably just read and talk with my friends for the day and then write when I get home. Anyways, thanks for reading loves!