Chapter 24 - This Is Not Goodbye!

SO THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LAST CHAPTER. I DON'T WANT IT TO END BUT I ALSO KINDA DO, SO I CAN START THE NEXT BOOK. ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR THE NEXT BOOK? CAUSE I KNOW I AM!!!!

KENZIE'S POV

I had barely slept any and when I wasn't sleeping I was throwing Nathan's things into a box. I had told to pick it up.

It was around nine and I was sure that I had got everything of Nathan's and the boys out of the house. I picked up the two boxes that I had collected and sat them down near the steps.

I was going to leave so I wouldn't have to be here when he came but I decided against it. So I decided to have a day in with Zeus, I had contemplated on giving Zeus back but I loved him too much.

Zeus was running around trying to get the toy from me that I had, when I heard a noise come from the porch. When I stopped moving Zeus grabbed the toy and took off and ran right to the door. And I noticed he was trying to pick something up.

I slowly stood up, trying to careful and not make any noise.

When I got to the door I noticed a large yellow envelope.

"Kenzie, I know your in there." Hearing Nathan's voice broke my heart.

"Firstly I know your in there because I know you don't let Zeus out of the pin when your not..." I looked down at Zeus and he looked up at me at the sound of his name.

"Secondly, both of your vehicles are here." I mentally smacked myself.

"I just wanted to apologize. I never meant to hurt you and you shouldn't hate the lads for my mistake. Take your hate out on me not them, I asked them not to say anything, it wasn't their fault."

"Um, Jay wants to talk to you." I could hear shuffling and then I heard Jays voice.

"Kenz, I really do hope you are in there and we're not out here making complete fools of ourselves." I didn't mean to but I let out a small laugh.

"Well, either you're in there or you have ghosts. I brought a few things that we all wanted you to have. I have a few things in there, but the envelope is from me. Just in case I don't get to see you before we leave, but I hope I do. This is not good-bye, this is just a see you later." That was the last Jay spoke.

"See you later Kenzie!" I heard Tom yell.

"Later Kenzie!" I heard Max say to the door.

"See you later my brownie buddy!" I smiled at Siva's goodbye.

I stood there for about ten minutes without hearing anything, I looked through the peephole and even looked through some of the windows to make sure they were gone. When I was sure they were gone I opened the door. There was a box sitting right by the door, I picked it up and brought it inside. I grabbed the envelope off the table and took both upstairs to my bedroom with Zeus following close behind. I sat down on my bed and leaned down and picked up Zeus and sat him down beside me.

I opened up the box and the first thing I saw was a hat, from Nathan no doubt. I sat it far off to the side. Next thing I found was a blue jersey that had Max's name on the back, under the jersey was a limited collators edition of Avatar signed by Jay. I also found their first two CDs from the UK signed by all of them, beside that was a Star Wars PEG despenser, there was also a very large bag of skittles. I pulled out a shirt that had Misfits on the front.

"Nathan's." I said as I laid it with the hat.

At the very bottom was a leather jacket that I had seen Tom wear a few times. I had finally gotten everything out then I remembered the envelope from Jay.

I picked up the envelope, opened and flipped it over so all the contents would fall out. Most of which were pictures and letters.

I picked up the first letter and read it, 'I wish I could tell Kenzie everything', I looked up and back down at the letter and read the letter. It was dated two months ago.

I picked another 'I wish I could tell Kenzie everything', this was dated a few weeks later.

I looked through all the letters and counted them 26 letters. 26 times he wanted to tell me. Then I found one all by itself, I picked it up and started reading it.

'I'm sorry I never found the courage to tell you everything. There are so many times that I almost did, all of us almost did.

These pictures are of us since we met I made two copies so we could each have one. I want you to remember all the fun times and not the one time that we hurt. I love you Kenz!

P.S Give Nath another chance, he really does love you and I know you love him.'

Leave to Jay to make me feel even more confused. I saw Zeus looking up at me.

"Zeus what should I do?"

IT'S OVER!!!! NOOOOO!!!! I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER, BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO START READING THE SEQUEL!

I FINALLY DECIDED ON A NAME FOR IT( took me forever) IT'S CALLED...........

Lies Are Secrets You Never Told! (The Wanted Fanfic)

I WILL TRY AND UPDATE AT LEAST EVERY THREE DAYS ON THAT STORY. BECAUSE I FELT LIKE I NEGLECTED YOU GUYS WITH THIS STORY SO I WANT MAKE IT UP TO YOU.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!

COMMENT/FAN/VOTE!!!!!!

Chapter 24 PLAYLIST

Radio - Hot Chelle Rae