Contest!!!!

So guys as you know, in my last chapter I told you I was having a contest, well here it is!!

So what is the contest for, you may ask. You will be competing to have your own fan fic, written about any boy of your choosing. The book will be apart of many other books in a series called 'The Boyband Diaries'. Each book will be a book for you guys!

So, how do you enter, you may ask.

Easy! All you have to do is answer 5 easy questions. That's it!

Question 1. Who is your Favorite Band/Group?

Question 2. Who is your Favorite Solo Artist?

Question 3. What is your Favorite Song by a Band/Group or Solo Artist?

Question 4. What makes you Beautiful?

Question 5. Pick a boy and tell me why you want a Fan Fic with him.

(Available boys-

-Niall

-Zayn

-Harry

-Louis

-Liam

-Max

-Tom

-Siva

-Thomas- (Midnight Red)

-Anthony

-Joey

-Colton

-Eric

I do have rules, like all contests do, so here they are.

1. You can enter as many times as you want.

2. Even though you may enter as many times as you want, Question 4 has to have a different answer each time you enter.

3. You can enter on here (Wattpad), and on Tumblr here ----> (http://kaygene92.tumblr.com/)

4. To enter on here, just leave a comment with your answers. And on Tumblr, just leave me a message with your answers.

Contest ends on August 27, 2012. (The day after my B-Day!)

P.S. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. :)

Good Luck! And have a beautiful day!