Chapter 15 - Beautiful!

Kenzie's POV

"So what do we have to do today?" Nathan asked lying on my bed messing with my make-up bag.

"Well, I'm going to see Dr. Stevens at 1, to see if I'm all healed." It's finally been 1 month since I broke my rib, and it didn't hurt anymore, but my doctor still wanted me to come in for a check-up.

"Has it already been a month."  he asked when I grabbed my bag of make-up away from him.

"Yes. So are you going to come with me?" I asked grabbing my shorts out of my dresser that I had been looking for. Even though it was the fall, it was pretty warm today.

"Yeah, I'll come with you." Nathan answered, jumping off my bed and walking over to me.

"So." he said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"So?" I said smiling at him.

"We have like two hours before your appointment." he said before winking at me.

"That we do." I said laughing at him.

He started kissing me on the neck, he had been kissing me on the neck so much the past week he had found my weak spot. Once he kissed it, he made me laugh.

"Nathan, we can't." I said and he stopped and looked at me pouting.

"And, why not?" he asked interlocking his fingers with mine.

"I don't think I'm ready, just yet." he just smiled at me.

"Kenzie, I'm never going to make you do anything you don't want to. I promise you that." he said kissing me.

"You're the best boyfriend." I said kissing him back.

"Nathan, Kenzie! We're coming up so if you're naked, you better cover up." Tom said running into my room a second later.

Me and Nathan just laughed at him.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as the rest of the boys came piling into my room.

"If I'm correct, you have an appointment today." Jay said plopping down on my bed.

"You are correct Mr. McGuiness." I answered while trying not to laugh.

"Well, we decided to go with you." he said as the rest of the boys sat down beside him.

"All of you?" I asked looking at them.

"Yep!" they all replied smiling.

"Guys, it's just a check-up. You don't have to come."

"Well, we want to. And there's no way you're talking us out of it." Max said giving me a tough look which made me laugh.

"Well, you guys can go watch a movie if you want, until we have to leave. I need to get ready anyway." I told them and they got up and walked downstairs, everyone except Nathan.

"So, I guess we have company." he said jumping on my bed and patting the spot next to him. I went over and sat beside him.

"Yep, I guess so." I said laughing.

"I love your laugh." Nathan said staring at me.

"It feels really good laughing again." I said smiling at him.

"It's very beautiful." I laughed at his comment. "What?" he looked at me confused, but still smiling.

"I didn't know you could catagorize a laugh as beautiful. You're so cheesy!" I said smiling at him.

"Well, I just did." he said pulling me towards him and tickling me.

"Nathan, stop!" I barely got out between my laughing and trying to breathe.