Chapter 20 - Photo Booth

Kenzie's POV

I woke up in my room, when I went to get up I noticed arms around me. I turned around to face Nathan, I smiled to myself, he looked so peaceful when he slept. I unwrapped myself from Nathan's arms and went into the bathroom to do my business. I had finished brushing my teeth and was about to go to my closet to find some clothes to change into, when I noticed Nathan had rolled over and was now facing the other way.

I walked over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone and took a few quick pictures. As I was walking away Nathan grabbed me from behind and pulled me down onto the bed beside him.

"Nathan!" I screamed.

"Did you think you could take pictures of me sleeping and live to tell the tale?" he said making me laugh.

"What are you a pirate?"

"What?"

"I don't know." I answered him laughing.

"You're such a goof." he said kissing me on the cheek.

"Yes, I am, and proud of it." I said smiling at him.

"I just love your smile." he said staring into my eyes .

"That's funny."

"Why is that funny?" he asked smiling big.

"Because, ever since I met you, I've always been captivated by your smile. You could tell me to jump off of a bridge and if you smiled while asking me. I would totally do it."

"You would, would you?" he asked hugging me a little tighter.

"In a heartbeat." I said and he kissed me.

"God, I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"You're just lucky." I said and he laughed.

"Can you do something for me?" I asked him.

"Anything." he answered giving me a concerned look.

"Promise me you'll never hurt me or leave me."

We laid there for a few minutes, just staring into each others eyes.

"I promise." I couldn't help but smile. I pulled him into me and kissed him with more passion then ever before. It felt pefect here with Nathan and nothing is going to ruin this

Nathan's POV

"Promise me you'll never hurt me or leave me."

How could I promise her those things when I was holding the biggest secret ever, but maybe it won't hurt her and she'll accept who I am. Maybe I can promise her these things, maybe I don't have to leave her, maybe she will come with us back to London. I love her, how could I not promise her.

"I promise." her smile when I promised her, it made my life complete. She makes me complete.

"Let's go do something today."

"Like what?" I asked getting curious.

"We could go to the mall?"

"What time?" I asked her as she leaned off the bed and grabbed her phone off the floor, where it apparently fell too.

"Um, in an hour?" she asked me.

"Yeah, that gives me enough time to get cleaned up. We have to be back by four, I have class tonight." I told her as she got up.

"Okay. I wonder what time the boys got back home last night?"

"No telling, I know Tom has class at nine and he will most likely be hungover." I said laughing, laying back down.