Chapter 11 - Doritos and Cheese Dip!

So, sorry I've haven't updated in awhile, its just I've had a really bad week. Hopefully it gets better this coming up week, because then I will update a little more. I would also like to thank @UltraVioletBlaze for helping me with Nathan and Kenzie's couple name.

Nathan's POV

When I woke up I noticed I was still on the couch, I also noticed Kenzie was lying beside me. I tried to get up and not wake her, which failed.

"Morning." she said looking at me.

"Morning beautiful." I say smiling at her.

"Do you need to get up?" she said yawning.

"Yeah."

"Okay." she said sitting up and stretching. I jumped up off the sofa and ran to the bathroom and I could hear Kenzie laughing a me.

When I came back to the living room she was gone, but I could smell food coming from the kitchen.

"So, what you cooking?"

"Considering we only have eggs and bacon. I'm guessing we're having that." she said smiling.

"That sounds good." I said walking to the fridge and getting the orange juice out.

"Hey, can you watch this bacon?" she said from behind me.

"Yeah. Where you going?" I said walking over to the skillet.

"Brush my teeth. I hate morning breath." she said walking out of the kitchen.

"Well its a good thing I brushed my teeth then." I said to myself.

When she came back I had already finished cooking the bacon and the eggs were almost done.

"Well, look at you, just cooking away. Oh, your phone was going off when I went upstairs." she said taking over cooking the eggs.

"Okay." I said walking into the livingroom and grabbing my phone off the table.

I had five messages and two missed calls from the girl at the restaurant named Sarah. I looked through the messages.

'Have you decided yet? You have until Monday, because I'm not afraid to tell her your little secret. xoxo'

'I'm still waiting, monday's not that far away. xoxo'

'I think its time for you to decide Nathan!'

I decided to call the boys and tell them to come over a little earlier.

"Nath, do you have any idea what time it is?" Jay said answering his phone, I looked over at the clock to check what time it was.

"Mate, its almost noon." I said sitting down on the couch.

"Oh, really? What do you want?" he said groggily, while yawning.

"When are you all coming to Kenzie's house?" I asked looking back at the kitchen, where Kenzie is walking back and forth.

"Why?"

"I have something I need to talk about with all of you."

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you all when you get here, but there's no rush." I said back.

"Okay, we'll be there, when I can get eveeryone up."

"Alright, bye." But instead of saying bye Jay just hung up. making me laugh.

"What's so funny?" Kenzie said peeking through the door.