Chapter 19 - Tub of Chocolate

Kenzie's POV

I had just gotten back from dropping Alyson off at the airport and still couldn't get what Alyson said off my mind.

"Nathan. I'm back!" I said as I threw my keys onto the hallway table.

"Yeah, we're in the kitchen." Nathan yelled back.

I walked into the kitchen and found all of the boys sitting around the table, except Siva who was currently putting fresh brownies onto a plate.

"Brownies!" I said, walking over to Siva.

"What do you say?" Siva asked holding the plate up high.

"Siva if you don't give me those brownies, I will kick you out of my house." I said with a serious look on my face.

"Okay, okay." Siva said handing me the plate.

"Thank You!" I said in my sweetest voice and they all laughed at me.

"So what's going on?" I said putting the warm brownie in my mouth as Siva grabbed one off the plate.

"Uh, nothing much. Just talking and hanging out." Nathan said taking a drink of his soda.

"And drinking up all of my pop I see." I said pointing to all of the cans sitting on the table.

"Well, we got thirsty from all the talking." Tom said laughing.

"Yeah, I bet. So, what are we doing tonight? Or are we splitting up and doing our own thing?" I asked jumping up onto the counter.

"Um, I don't know. What do you guys wanna do?" Jay said looking at everyone.

"I have class tomorrow, so I was planning on making it an early night." Tom said and everyone started laughing. "What?"

"How come none of us believe you. I bet you're just gonna go back to the house and change then go out to a club or bar and get pissed." Jay said back.

"Pissed?" I asked confused.

"Or as you would say 'drunk'." Nathan said getting up to get another drink.

"Would you like something to drink Kenzie?" Nathan asked standing by the fridge.

"Yeah, give me a Dr. Pepper." I said back.

He grabbed me out a Dr. Pepper and him a coke, before walking over to me. He handed me my pop before leaning in for a kiss, our lips met and our bodies slowly got closer and closer until Nathan was standing between my legs and leaning up against the counter. We must have gotten really into the kiss, because thing I knew someone was clearing their throat.

"Sorry." I mumbled looking at the boys who were standing.

"Well, we decided to go ahead and leave you two alone for the night and we're gonna go to a bar." Max said laughing.

"Are you guys sure you don't wanna hang out?" I asked as Nathan wrapped his arm around my waist.

"No, we're gonna go to a bar." Max said as they walked out.

"Okay."

"Dont forget to use protection." Tom yelled before slamming the door shut.

"I'm sorry."Nathan said blushing and burying his head in the crook of my neck.

He leaned back and looked me in the eyes, his hair had slightly fallen in front of one of his eyes, so I lightly brushed it out of the way so I could properly look him in the eyes. We stayed that way until I broke silence.

"I love you, Nathan."

Nathan's POV

"I love you, Nathan." she just said she loves me, how can I say anything but the truth.