03 : J-Hope.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

"Sasha you lucky bitch !"

"Yeah, he's hot as fuck." The girl smiled, chuckling a little.

Izumi scoffed, putting his hair out of his face.

"He may be hot but he's a kpop idol, they don't date." He stated.

"I just said he's hot, not that I want to have his kids." Sasha rolled her eyes, turning to the group of men talking with Lucas. "Either ways, I'll keep it professional, we don't want to make a bad impression.."

"Sure you'll be able to do that when you'll see him panting and all sweaty.." Izumi said.

Sasha felt her heart skip a beat as her mind wandered, mouth going dry.

Izumi and Brittany both scoffed at her reaction, knowing she could keep her hands to herself, but not her mind in the right place.

"Shit, fuck you Izu' !" She cussed at him, hitting his arm.

He didn't budge, patting her shoulder instead.

"Cute move, but non-efficient.. Keep the same energy when you'll have to correct his positions, which means putting his hands on him.. Dance positions, not what your perverted mind thought." He said with a smirk, loving to torment her.

Sasha stayed silent a moment, thinking heavily.

Everything Izumi said was blown out of proportion, but somehow it was still bound to happen.

She took a deep breath.

"You should take some initiatives and introduce yourself." Brittany said, putting her elbow on Izumi's shoulder, lightly tip-toeing to reach it.

Sasha blinked at her, staying still.

"Idiot.." Izumi muttered in his native tongue, sighing at her lack of reaction.

"Hey I know what that means !" Sasha answered, offended.

"Good for you, now go say hello, stop acting like a baby Sasha." He 'encouraged' her.

"But he already knows-"

"That's not even a question of liking, it's about being polite.. God damn, you need to get laid." Brittany sighed, slightly rolling her eyes.

Izumi snorted, pursing his lips and turning his face to laugh a little.

"You little mother-"

"Hello !"

She turned around at her voice, seeing the male in question smiling at her.

Damn that smile.

J-Hope was just so.. dreamy.

"Ah, um.. Hello ?" She answered, nervous.

Her friends sighed silently at how dumb she sound, but nervosity got the worst out of Sasha.

"I'm J-Hope and you are.. S-Sasha ? Do I.. um.."

She smiled at his cuteness, his slight accent making his English adorable.

He seemed adorable himself.

"If that was your question, you said it right, Sasha, not Seychey." She helped him, guessing the pronunciation was what bothered him by his slight stuttering.

He thanked her with a smile, nodding.

"Sorry my English is very bad." He said, looking quite bothered.

Sasha shook your head with a smile.

"I can't speak korean neither, so it's okay."

She glanced at the translator that was with them, wondering why he didn't asked him for help instead of struggling.

"Do you.. um.. want to.. p-pra.. pra.."

"Practice ?" She helped him again.

He nodded.

"Depends on you, do you want to ?"

He blinked a little trying to process what she said before holding up one hand.

"잠깐만요 !"

[trans : wait !]

He ran to the leader, completely ignoring the translator.

Meanwhile, Sasha stood there, wondering what he said before running off.

She noticed Izumi and Brittany left, making her gulp.

Now she had only herself to communicate with a stranger from a foreign country.

Great, just great.

'J-Hope' came back towards her with a smile.

"Okay so.. I'm ready when you are." He said with a small smile. "But I.." He paused a moment, thinking before widening his eyes, as if he got an illumination. "Would you like to hang out to.. um.. to b-bond ? Do I say it good ?"

She nodded with a small gulp, feeling herself getting even more nervous.

He probably asked the leader for help, since the other man stood afar, watching the older with a small smirk in his face.

Sasha blinked a moment before slowly nodding, accepting his offer.

"Do you.. Do you want my number to maybe.. Text me the details ?" She proposed shyly.

He nodded, taking out his phone and giving it to her to insert her number in it.

The whole time his lips were pursed, as if he tried to repress his smile.

She gave him a small smile and his phone back and he bowed his head at her as a thank you.

"Don't forget to text me okay ?" She asked with a smile.

He nodded with a bright smile.

"Okay !"

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.