19 : Promises.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

"Okay, okay look ! Look !"

Hoseok smiled, putting his hands on his thighs as he sat down for Sasha's little haul.

That day, he had a particularly busy schedule so as the perfect boyfriend that he was, he told her to just venture in the city, giving her one of his credit cards and telling her that she could go crazy.

And she did.

So while he ate the takeout she got for him, she gave him a little showcase that he watched with great interest.

"I didn't think I'd find things my size but I did !.. Well it's like.. A size extra large here but it still fits, aside from pants though, my ass, hips and thighs are too thick."

He chuckled, humming as he watched the bedroom's door, waiting for her to walk out.

"But I found this skirt.. It's a little short but look, look, hear me out !"

Hoseok wasn't going to hear anyone out, he was deaf now, staring at her legs as he ate the stir-fry noddles, eyes unable to look away from her smooth thick thighs, especially since for some reason, she decided to wear a thigh harness with it.

"Cute.." He mumbled, eyes still on her thighs.

"I know right ! All together it's a lo- okay you're being a perv." She said noticing his gaze.

He only laughed, not even trying to deny it because it was true, he was being a pervert, she caught him red-handed.

"It happens to everyone !.. Plus you go back in a few days, so I need to remember exactly every detail." He finally answered, cocking his head sideways. "Do a little twirl for me."

[to clarify, at this point they both speak in their native tongues to each other !]

She did as he said under his gaze, a small smirk forming on his lips as he cocked his head sideways, nodding.

"Cute."

"You're just a pervert." She answered, making him chuckle, shaking his head.

He motioned her to come closer which she did, letting his finger twirl around the necklace she bought, examining it.

When he told her she could go crazy, she did just as he said as he noticed it was a Tiffany&Co necklace.

"Are you happy ?"

She hummed, nodding.

"Would've been best if you were with me to shop but I understand that you can't.."

He nodded, grabbing some of his food with his chopsticks and putting it in front of her mouth which she gladly took, smiling at him.

"Now I don't wanna go back, not when you're treating me like this." She pouted.

"Come back soon." He said with a small smile.

"Easier said than done.. I'm gonna go back, then I'm gonna miss you, and we'll have a seventeen hour difference again."

He stayed silent, processing her words before giving her a gentle smile, index pocking her lips.

"So ?" He finally answered.

"What do you mean 'so' ?"

"If we still can talk.. It's the most important, right ?" He asked, slightly cocking his head sideways. "I'm not going anywhere, I'll be waiting for you, your calls and your visits."

The frown on her face didn't go away, making him keep on feeding her to try to cheer her up.

"We'll meet again, Sash'."

"Don't say it like that I'm gonna cry." She answered, covering her full mouth.

".. Let's make a promise." He proposed, straightening on his seat.

She hummed in response, feeling him pull her on his lap, still feeding her though it was originally his food.

"One day you.. Will.. Come here, with me, forever."

She took a deep breath, crossing her arms against her chest.

"What ?" He asked, feeling kind of embarrassed that she might've found it cringy it's weird.

After all they've known each other for barely two months, but they were moving fast.

Really fast.

They might as well get married in another months with that speed.

"Do you mean it ?" She asked. "You're used to live here alone, I don't want to invade your space."

"No no ! I don't usually live here.. I'm at the dorm, with my other members, I'm not used to live alone but I came here to be with you.. So when you're ready to join me here, I'm ready, but please don't take too long babe."

What they had wasn't long, but it was intense.

It mattered more than anything, how sincere the people involved were.

They've been together for two weeks, she followed him to work, saw how hardworking he was, took long walks with him at night talking about their families, friends, hobbies.

It was wholesome time spent together.

"Okay but.. We still need to get to know each other a tiny bit more, but I did learn a lot about you these past two weeks."

He nodded, peppering kisses all over her cheek, making her giggle as she shamelessly stole his food.

"Don't complain when you won't have any left, you already can't cook for your life." She teased him, earning a glare from him, but since it was Hoseok, it was the cutest glare ever.

She chuckled, fingers pinching his cheek as the chopsticks sunk in her mouth.

He let out a soft sigh, grabbing her hand and putting a kiss on the back of it, making her smile.

"Eat well, baby.."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.